Lymphoma - UPDATE

quote:
Originally posted by Blueskyguy
quote:

Mr Bob - I’ve been down that road, Non-Hodgkins in my left eye, no fun

B12 - get some 5000 IU gel caps and start taking 15000 - 20000 IU a day, B12 is the fundamental building block of the immune system, get your B12 level tested, if it’s not up around 70 then get it there, it will take a long time but get working on it

my B12 was 17 when I was diagnosed 3.5 years ago, was being treated by a leading NHL expert in Columbia, seems that the solution is always chemo, I refused it, did some radiation therapy and have been symptom free

the goal is to hyper drive your immune system to let it do what it does and rid the body of the cancer, there are other steps that involve education and what you eat, if you are committed to a natural solution PM me and I’ll send you a name that will change your life, she won’t work with you unless you are committed to living a full life

I’m permanent on Lake Murky now, I’d like to meet you and go fishing

Pioneer 197SF

Mr Bob - i’m so dumb. I meant to say D3 not B12.

Pioneer 197SF

What is D3? Never heard of it.

Bob Van Gundy
803-727-4069
Custom Aluminum Fabrication

quote:
Originally posted by Happy Bob
quote:
quote:

Mr Bob - I’ve been down that road, Non-Hodgkins in my left eye, no fun

B12 - get some 5000 IU gel caps and start taking 15000 - 20000 IU a day, B12 is the fundamental building block of the immune system, get your B12 level tested, if it’s not up around 70 then get it there, it will take a long time but get working on it

my B12 was 17 when I was diagnosed 3.5 years ago, was being treated by a leading NHL expert in Columbia, seems that the solution is always chemo, I refused it, did some radiation therapy and have been symptom free

the goal is to hyper drive your immune system to let it do what it does and rid the body of the cancer, there are other steps that involve education and what you eat, if you are committed to a natural solution PM me and I’ll send you a name that will change your life, she won’t work with you unless you are committed to living a full life

I’m permanent on Lake Murky now, I’d like to meet you and go fishing

Pioneer 197SF

Mr Bob - i’m so dumb. I meant to say D3 not B12.

Pioneer 197SF

What is D3? Never heard of it.

Bob Van Gundy
803-727-4069
Custom Aluminum Fabrication

D3 is the “sunshine” vitamin, MDs now know that it’s one of the basic building blocks of the immune system, hospitals that are doing progressive cancer treatment focus