macdaddy

you ok buddy? site’s been down for like 18 hrs. miss you. mean it

your pal,

PeaPod

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Why, oh why, do you want to poke that bear :question: Let sleeping dogs lie, and all that.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Thank goodness it wasn’t just me, I thought my laptop had been vandalized.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

how did you spend your extra time DF?

you see where opti said he worked all day? you believe him? he had like a 5 day weekend before he worked a few hours this morning.

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Peapod is coming up on his 5000th post.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

I was actually teaching a class most of the day so no access to a computer until I got home this afternoon. Other than how bad I felt for you guys, it really did not impact me.

I have to say, there are days I would be more productive without the internet. Dave seems like a straight shooter.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

It was very boring having to read all of the other bs on the interweb… somebody should be banned over that!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

Why, oh why, do you want to poke that bear :question: Let sleeping dogs lie, and all that.

He’s in hiding.

come back buddy. we miss you. really.

We hat you Pee! Really, really, hat you for that! Asshat!

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

come back buddy. we miss you. really.

Have you tried whistling and clapping your hands…

RBF

No need to kick a man when he’s down and can’t reply. Let sleeping bears be.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I’m kicking the Pee!