Mahi

I know this weather been unkind, but fish are here. If anyone needs another fisherman next few weeks I would love join. Few boats I usually fish with haven’t been able get out much. Have gear for trolling, tons of witches, ballyhoo rigs, etc.

I’m in the same boat as you man. Some extenuating circumstances have grounded both my normal rides. I’ve never been this prepared either lol.

Hope you get out man! I’m dying to go too lol :smiley:

“mr keys”

Haha its a struggle when i see 2 ft/1 ft on buoy and I am bass fishing in a pond.

Would love to share the cost for a full day charter if you guys are interested

Rather not do a charter haha thank you tho!

quote:
Originally posted by FishingDuo

I know this weather been unkind, but fish are here. If anyone needs another fisherman next few weeks I would love join. Few boats I usually fish with haven’t been able get out much. Have gear for trolling, tons of witches, ballyhoo rigs, etc.

Soon very soon…

SAFMC you suck!

quote:
Originally posted by Gut Wrench
quote:
Originally posted by FishingDuo

Soon very soon…

SAFMC you suck!

Feel free to ping me if you are looking to fill your boat and share expenses. Just give me 24 hr notice to line up an excuse to the boss. LOL

248-821-0124 Mt. Pleasant