Man that was quick

:wink: Admin is on the job today:smiley:

I know, that was going to be fun.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I thought so too!:smiley: I did get a laugh out of DF, trying to play dumb and naive!

Bunch of homophobes on this site.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

dang it. I actually do some work and miss something good.

quote:
Originally posted by Bolbie

…the harbor was slick as an eel pecker.

Huh?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

First they can’t get insurance and now they can’t get their own forum either. There are already 75 forums on this site, why not add one more?

not surprised by the actions here ,not surprised that S.C. is at the bottom of every list.

I mean if it wasn’t a troll (which it was), it was kind of a relevant question. Judging by some of the responses here, I wouldn’t be surprised if a gay person didn’t want to just buddy up with anyone lol.

I saw this early this morning and wondered where it was going. Also wondered if DF really didn’t know what it meant :smiley:

It sure doesn’t matter to me, takes all kinds to make the world go round.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

I’m not that dumb, wasn’t sure if someone was trolling or if someone was looking for a “friend” to fish with at the jetties. Nowadays you never really know.

Heck, all we need is one of those groups suing because we don’t have a specific forum for them.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Huh?:smiley:

quote:
Heck, all we need is one of those groups suing because we don't have a specific forum for them.

Give them one. So what, it don’t cost nothing. Might be fun to read :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

I wish I could rewind my computer like a DVR and see what finally pushed it over the edge.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Can;'t we all just get along?

It was DF that done it[:0] He wanted it spelled out for him and someone did:wink:

DF did dun it. Look at Easy sporting a even 5000

‘87 Pacemaker 31’ SF
‘04 Renegade 29’ 2 225’s
‘97 Maycraft 17’ 40 hp

Now mattc14, done it! I hadn’t even noticed and now you went and made me go over:smiley: Almost 13 years.

Why is the “O” smiler face pink on this site?

Would you prefer rainbow? :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton