Marijuana Stock

Is anyone else investing in any cannabis companies?

When it’s no longer a federal offense maybe.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

I looked at them some time ago and valuations were out of control. Any “good deals” out there?

Seems really risky with Session as AG at any price

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

federal offense?

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

I looked at them some time ago and valuations were out of control. Any “good deals” out there?

i have a handle full of ETST stocks. it went up 51% this morning. it has leveled out around 40% right now. but it looks like all the marijuana stocks i follow have jumped up this morning for some reason i must be unaware of.

Sounds like a high evaluation.

Why not grow your own! Start a Corp. and sell your own stock!

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic
quote:

federal offense?

Why yes it is! While some states may make it legal, Federal law, which trumps all state law says it is illegal.

Just know that even if our state (S.C.) says smoke it up boyz! You could still serve time in a Federal Prison.

The U.S. Congress makes federal laws for the nation. Congress has two legislative bodies or branches: the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives. Steps in making a law: … If there is a majority vote and both the House and the Senate approve all changes made, the bill then goes to the President.

Ever wonder why Colorado reefer dealers can’t put the money in a Bank?

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic
quote:

federal offense?

Why yes it is! While some states may make it legal, Federal law, which trumps all state law says it is illegal.

Just know that even if our state (S.C.) says smoke it up boyz! You could still serve time in a Federal Prison.

The U.S. Congress makes federal laws for the nation. Congress has two legislative bodies or branches: the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives. Steps in making a law: … If there is a majority vote and both the House and the Senate approve all changes made, the bill then goes to the President.

Ever wonder why Colorado reefer dealers can’t put the money in a Bank?

ohh i thought you were saying that buying cannabis corp stocks were a federal offense

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Why not grow your own! Start a Corp. and sell your own stock!

i just bought 12 acres, just waiting on the bill to pass :stuck_out_tongue: