Market Stock Opportunities

Been on the fence about buying some stock. Was looking at Netflix, BP, Amazon and wondering if the correction would continue. Looks like some big dips on those lately. Any buyers out there at the moment or it is all sideline action still?

Friends of mine from big banks tell me the market should stay hot until 2020.

I’ve pretty much stopped investing in single stocks, and put money into solid Index Funds (VTSAX, VTSMX, and others similar). I just keep maxing out my 401K, then anything extra I put into these funds.

If you’re looking for a good free site to read for advice, take a look at www.seekingalpha.com

Don’t invest in Netflix, I’m getting ready to cancel my subscription.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

You are such a trend setter DF, that could be insider trading info.

DF, the Kardashian of CF.com.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:

I worked the Beyonce’ concert last night so I feel a far greater connection to her right now.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:

I worked the Beyonce’ concert last night so I feel a far greater connection to her right now.

How was the crowd and general atmosphere there? Someone on another site made a snide remark about how many shootings there’d be, so I’d like to pass this information on to him.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

Other than a few intoxicated individuals and the expected horses ass that you would find at any event with 40,000 people, it was just fine. No gunshots and I did not hear any calls on the radio involving violence. It was probably a better behaved crowd than your typical college football game. I have to say, there were some interesting outfits being worn by folks both black and white. I also had no idea she had such a large gay following. It was an interesting experience for me. Plus I made time and a half so…

Shootings at a Beyonce concert… I’ve heard it all now…

It’s more likely you would get a knee in the nuts from the trendy metro next to you doing this move:

nobody ever talks about the thread topic. what’s wrong with you people?

MUX is on sale again, get ya some

I was told that MUX was a good buy at $3.50. That doesn’t seem to be the case… Can you let us know when it hits $1 again, so that I can back up the truck and load up on it? Penny stocks are fun.

This current bubble is scary… Greatest bull market in the history of the Earth… What goes up, must come down…

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

This current bubble is scary… Greatest bull market in the history of the Earth… What goes up, must come down…

Gotta get up to get down…jumpa round…jumpa round.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Unrealistic valuations for social media stocks(no product…other than advertising). Yuppies ripe for the picking.

Muni bonds USED to be a sure bet…no more.

Capital gains tax keeps you in a stock to trap you. Take the money and run like Wall Street does. They got no interest in the stock…just the mooks doing the trading…buying or selling makes them money either way.

“Only a fool holds out for top dolla”… a wise friend.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

double post

band him

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

double post

band him

I defer to the moderator.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy
quote:

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Is this some sorta James Brown/House of Pain hybrid?

And D-Free, thanks for the intel.

quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart
quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy
quote:

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Is this some sorta James Brown/House of Pain hybrid?

And D-Free, thanks for the intel.

Our consortium is mostly concerned with Feeder Hogs and Pork Bellies:

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

I think that’s a Coolio and HOP mash up.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115