Mary Lees SC December Vacation 2012

It looks like Mary Lee is at the Charleston Nearshore this morning. She should move on, because there are no BSB there.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 17 year old
1 - 13 year old
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

She should move on, because there are no BSB there.

Or divers … :smiley:

Polar bear plunge on the 1st on sullivans island

www.advoutdoors.com
“I have tomorrow open!”

Claim; That’s pretty neat! How did you get the Track overlayed with the Reef names and positions?

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Claim; That’s pretty neat! How did you get the Track overlayed with the Reef names and positions?

Pretty easy with photoshop. It’s 2 layers, one with Mary’s month long tracking and the other with SCDNR’s reef location map. With the layers matched up ( a little nudging had to be done to make the coastline fit ), it was just a matter of adjusting the opacity of one of the layers.

I had a hunch Mary Lee was checking out the reefs…it’s almost like she has all the coordinates and swims straight to them. Smart fish.

(edited size of image)

~my dad

Equipment:
1- 17 year old
1 - 13 year old
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

That’s really cool

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com | www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com

That is so cool. I figured that is what she was doing, but to see it like that is just awesome.

“Reel Obsession”
Sea Hunt BX 22 Pro
Yamaha 150 HP

I’m just wondering what she is eating? Don’t anyone say, whatever she wants! I’m just wondering, what is a White Shark’s, main diet:question: Arn’t any free swimming seals out there, that I heard of!

Aren’t whales giving birth off our coast this time of year?

I am doing the folly polar plug tomorrow, but may rethink that now!

Chad
Cobia 256 Express
Pulled by a Dodge Ram 3500

Around the reefs, it’s bull reds I would think, but the one I saw on the 4KI enjoyed several black sea bass on the way up as well. I would like to know if they ever eat Flipper. If so, I hope she is REAL hungry! :smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

I’m just wondering what she is eating? Don’t anyone say, whatever she wants! I’m just wondering, what is a White Shark’s, main diet:question: Arn’t any free swimming seals out there, that I heard of!

cool, Claim! thanks for sharing.

Rad, i think when you’re that size, it’s exactly like Easy said- wrong place, wrong time!

sick and injured flipper, almost certainly worth the caloric investment of catching up to when presented appropriately. i heard a story once about some reeeeelly old school monster shark fishing before there were laws about using marine mammals as bait (albeit opportunistically acquired and previously deceased)… i think dolphins and sharks treat each other as the Hatfields and McCoys did- lotta anger on both sides.

fun to watch just how close to the shore she comes. come to think of it…the paddle/kiteboarders have a forum too??? :smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by OhioNavyNuke

fun to watch just how close to the shore she comes. come to think of it…the paddle/kiteboarders have a forum too??? :smiley:

I’m keeping my feet inside the kayak more these days :smiley:

Ohio NN; That was, they use to have a Forum, before Mary Lee, showed up! It’s hard to have a Forum with only a couple of them left. More like a conversation now.:smiley:

ha that mean surf fishermen wont have em all up in their rigs???

Genie has come to the surface for a little suntan…she’s off the continental shelf from Jacksonville, Fla. Mary Lee is between St. Mary’s and Brunswick GA. Prime Right Whale birthing places, I think.

~my dad

Equipment:
1- 17 year old
1 - 13 year old
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

This is what she eats?http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/Getting-Fed-to-the-Sharks/13423171538/Comcast/StrangeVideos/?cid=hero_sf

A bigger blue shark eating a smaller blue shark and it’s headline news.

squalus; You better go back and watch and listen to it again, WHITE SHARK-WHITE SHARK!