Mattress purchase

My mattress is close to 12-years old and both my wife and I know it’s time for a new one. Anyone have any recommendations on brands, models? I know that comfort is somewhat subjective but would like to hear who has been pleased with what. Also where to buy? So many of these outlets advertise huge sales it seems like every single week, almost like buying a car, not sure where to actually get a reasonable buy? Considering a sleep number pros, cons?

We are in the same boat. Am interested to see some comments on this also.

I have a friend who went with Tempurpaedic (SP). They said it took some getting used to but now they sleep better than ever. They are like three grand for the better model but Mattress Firm offers 0% for five years. The way I see it, that’s free money. Why tie up my money…

“Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give… Never Take.”
EC

We bought a memory foam mattress about 10 years ago and love it. Tempurpedic is quite pricey (you pay for name and advertising). We bought an Eclipse and it was about half the price of a Tempurpedic and, you would not know the difference once you get it home. Memory foam mattresses do take a few nights to get used to. My wife loves it because she can’t feel me moving around at night.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Memory foam, Tempurpedic or knock-off was a game changer for us. Our is the Sealy version. Get the whole mattress, the topper is not the same.

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

DF if I finance a mattress please come down here and stab me in the neck.

thanks for the tip on the Eclipse knock off.

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom My wife loves it because she can't feel me moving around at night.

Easy asked me to have you clarify this please

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Some how I knew I should have left that line out.

I have insomnia.

We bought our last 3 mattresses from the Original Mattress Factory. Good quality, good price, good selection. I know they are in the Atlanta area, but not sure where else they have stores.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/HoMedics-12-Memory-Foam-Mattress-White/38241596 Bought this one 5 years ago. Most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. I bought the king size. Check the website sleeplikethedead.com

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

Stay away from sleep number. We spent big bucks on one and had trouble from the start. No service, no customer service at all. Bought it at Northwoods mall.
Never wanted to hear anything we had to say. Always something we were doing wrong

Always suggesting chiropractor.

We finally dumped it a went back to mattress firm, when the came and took it apart the plastic frame was broken and not interlocking.

Waist of time and money!!!

****TY COMPANY:angry:

Costco has decent deals, ive had my king for 2 years and no complaints yet.

This was one of the best decisions I ever made… that and having a Suzuki 140 on my boat…
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QSEK2Y6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1