Maui Jim Emblem Replacement

Does anyone know a business or company that fixes sunglasses and has parts available? Hopefully near Mount Pleasant. One of the emblems on my Maui Jims is gone and I’d like to replace it without sending it back to Maui itself for weeks since I use mine everyday.

Thanks!

Call Jackson Davenport or Pearl Vision and see what they tell you. Hope this helps

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

quote:
Originally posted by idratherbefishing

Does anyone know a business or company that fixes sunglasses and has parts available? Hopefully near Mount Pleasant. One of the emblems on my Maui Jims is gone and I’d like to replace it without sending it back to Maui itself for weeks since I use mine everyday.

Thanks!

There is no substitute for hard work-Thomas A Edison

Sounds like you have a situation pardner,just talked to Maui Jim on the telephone and Stump was right,bring them to an eye doctor and they can order your part.Or you can get a pair of Calcutta’s from Walmart like captain Jeff recommends,RTD. That’s what I did after my eye surgery.

I had the same situation with a par of coastas a few years back, took to JD and they pulled one out of a drawer and glued in place right there. Didn’t even charge me for it.

Fishing Nerd

Awesome ideas y’all, didn’t even think about that. Thanks for the help and have a great weekend!

There is no substitute for hard work-Thomas A Edison

Is that the same scenario as if the salt life sticker came off the rear window?

quote:
Originally posted by Hoppy

No, because we know you have 2 spares already.

Fishing Nerd

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker
quote:
Originally posted by Hoppy

No, because we know you have 2 spares already.

But I was salty before it was cool, and a thing, so that counts more than having to advertise the fact