McDonalds fight

Someone’s happy meal didn’t make them happy.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/12/14/massive-brawl-breaks-out-at-mcdonalds-in-michigan.html

You should post this in the Politics forum and see how long it take before someone blames this on Trump. LOL!!!

“…be a man and PM me.”

I blame Bush. At least no one brought out a gun! :sunglasses:

I saw some butt crack.

I am sure they all had a very good reason for acting in such a way. You know, someone got the last order of chicken nuggets or they ordered diet coke and got regular. Sadly, so many people seem to resort to violence at the least little offense anymore.

Here is yet another example of fine, upstanding citizens. They even involved a toddler. Teach em young.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/fight-erupts-outside-victorias-secret

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I guessing they were fighting over the last job application

BRIAN WELLS

quote:
Originally posted by B.WELLS

BRIAN WELLS

FIGHTING OVER A JOB??!!! You OBVIOUSLY didn’t watch the video.:smiley:

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

Tension was obviously running high after that long chartered round trip bus ride to Alabama to cast a vote in the Senate race…

That’s the way I feel when the McFlurry machine is down…

On a serious note though… That could have been settled by a good old fashion dance-off

quote:
Originally posted by Bowhunter
quote:

BRIAN WELLS

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

I watched the whole thing. Please explain exactly what you mean?

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart
quote:
quote:

BRIAN WELLS

-Team Gonna Fish

I watched the whole thing. Please explain exactly what you mean?

It’s obvious…

If you can’t figure it out…oh well…

I’ll leave it at that…

-Unt

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article191041984.html

Character has no color.

It defines us all.

OK, one more comment and then I’m done.

If you’ll notice in the fight, they’re all KIDS, or young adults as they prefer to be called. It’s a testament to today’s society of children being raised by one parent at best, but often times raising themselves or each other on the street.

Not trying to offend the young folks on this forum, but it’s this generation. So many don’t want to work, want everything given to them, and don’t seem to have respect for themselves, much less for others. If they can’t have it their way, they don’t understand the proper response.

And this goes for a lot of today’s college graduates, as well. I’ve seen a bunch of kids 22-24 years old that have just recently gotten 4 year degrees and their attitude is “OK, I’ve done my time, now give me that 6 figure salary. I deserve it.” They don’t want to do entry level work because they’ve gotten their degree. That work is beneath them.

Now before someone says “not all of today’s kids are that way”, I never said “all”. I’m sure that there are folks on this forum who are either working with/training new-hires or are involved with trying to hire qualified new employees, that understand what I’m saying.

-Team Gonna Fish

quote:

And this goes for a lot of today’s college graduates, as well. I’ve seen a bunch of kids 22-24 years old that have just recently gotten 4 year degrees and their attitude is “OK, I’ve done my time, now give me that 6 figure salary. I deserve it.” They don’t want to do entry level work because they’ve gotten their degree. That work is beneath them.

Now before someone says “not all of today’s kids are that way”, I never said “all”. I’m sure that there are folks on this forum who are either working with/training new-hires or are involved with trying to hire qualified new employees, that understand what I’m saying.

Not saying anything about these kids in the fight as I know nothing about them. They could have just gotten off work for all anyone knows?

I can say this, It is extremely hard to find young kids willing to show up to work on time and stay off the smart phone and do a job. Our last new hires that stuck were in their mid 30’s as we could not get a young kid to work.

I’ve been working with my nephew trying to find him a tech school and company with a “work/study” program. You work a semester and go to school one. Come out with an Associates and a guaranteed job with no bills over your head. CAT has a good program, but not many young kids willing to get greasy. Too much brainwashing that you can just fix stuff knowing how to use a computer.

What all these kids with Degrees or no degrees need to do is enlist, and see if they can hack that. Good skills to be learned and only 4 years are needed to give a civilian employer a resume with experience, or go ahead and give 20 be retired at 40 and have the financial means to be picky about taking another job.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

That’s the way I feel when the McFlurry machine is down…

On a serious note though… That could have been settled by a good old fashion dance-off

. I seen on the news that there is an app to tell you when the McFlurry machine is down. They could have had a rap battle also.

Like our society, its hard to talk about the truth.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Indeed, but when people make ignorant comments like the one I questioned, they’re adding fuel to the fire and detracting attention away from the real issue. And giving the race-baiters a reason to make the issue about race.

#irony

quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Indeed, but when people make ignorant comments like the one I questioned, they’re adding fuel to the fire and detracting attention away from the real issue. And giving the race-baiters a reason to make the issue about race.

#irony

agreed.