mdaddy Charleston sighting???

ok so he wasn’t actually sighted in Charleston, but I’m for sho he was in Pod’s southern quadrant last night…said something about continuing ed or training or tranny or something like that…reception for me was fuzzy at the oyster bar and you know I have that hearing thing, so I wasn’t quite sure…now that I think of it he could have been at the Crystal in Savannah and just pulling my peg…maybe he and DGYF34 were able to go find the yellowfin today, who knows…why am I posting at 5:15 in the stupid morning?

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I hope you went fishing if you were up this early.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I was almost tricked yesterday when I read a post about a shed cleanout! I thought Bonzo was making room for the Pod and mdaddy to stay over. Turns out it was a post by Bonzo’s kid Bonz:smiley:

I almost paid 5$ for a paddle and I don’t have a boat. Just to meet the Bonzo. Guess I’m going to settle and have to pluck some weeds in Skinneej’s yard.:smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by runbabyrun

I almost paid 5$ for a paddle and I don’t have a boat. Just to meet the Bonzo. Guess I’m going to settle and have to pluck some weeds in Skinneej’s yard.:smiley:

I got plenty of them! Come on down!!!

There are more man buns here than a Sumo wrestling match. No wonder Pod likes Patagonia…very trendy.

I saw the NO TRAILERS SIGN in your driveway Bonzo. Thanks tight. Got your mom to run me off too when I pulled up.

I saw Pod last night alright…lime green mankini and peddeling a pedi cab. The peeps were stuffing $1 bills in his string to go faster while they held their noses…

DG34YF said to go fish Demetre, the yellowfin are there. My cork hasn’t gone down yet.

quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

There are more man buns here than a Sumo wrestling match. No wonder Pod likes Patagonia…very trendy.

I saw the NO TRAILERS SIGN in your driveway Bonzo. Thanks tight. Got your mom to run me off too when I pulled up.

I saw Pod last night alright…lime green mankini and peddeling a pedi cab. The peeps were stuffing $1 bills in his string to go faster while they held their noses…

DG34YF said to go fish Demetre, the yellowfin are there. My cork hasn’t gone down yet.

That’s hateful. All true. Still hateful