Michael Brown

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=michael+brown+attacks+elderly+man&FORM=VIRE3#view=detail&mid=173F7D9AD6DF89FEB8A5173F7D9AD6DF89FEB8A5

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Could anyone blame the old guy, if he went and got a gun and came back and shot the 2 of them:question:

Nothing but a rabid animal that got put down. Cop should have gotten a metal.

Beating an old man like that makes my blood boil. How do we get the media to show this video?!!

And to believe American’s actually protested over this piece of scums death. Unbelievable.

not defending Brown, but that’s not him in that vid.

Don’t know if it him or not. But thats why you can put 15 rounds in a 9mm clip.

A wise man once said “Do as I say not as I do” Good advice when I tell you that.

quote:
Originally posted by oops_lost

A wise man once said “Do as I say not as I do” Good advice when I tell you that.

I stand corrected.

quote:
Originally posted by Fracwilt

Ray Charles could see that.
quote:
Originally posted by oops_lost

9mm standard Glock is a 17+1…

quote:
Originally posted by poke salad
quote:

I did not realize that it he was not Mr. Brown. My bad. But the video does show what’s going on in our great country.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

quote:
Originally posted by Happy Bob
quote:
quote:

I did not realize that it he was not Mr. Brown. My bad. But the video does show what’s going on in our great country.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

There have always been criminals and thugs since the beginning of man. Nothing new...

i saw that video before and was wondering why it wasn’t in the news. did a little research and found that it wasn’t him. i did see the video of him in the store, he didn’t look too sweet and innocent to me.

Interesting food for thought here- all large black young males are not Michael Brown.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by Happy Bob
quote:
quote:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

There have always been criminals and thugs since the beginning of man. Nothing new...

True, but in modern times the new thing is video. Let it be shown and justice served. I guess that video could have been staged, but I doubt it. I really don’t think that old man deserved to be beaten like that from those dudes that don’t know how to buy pants that fit.

So we have had thugs since the beginning of time, do we not want the human race to rise above that? Don’t make excuses for them just because their kind has been around for a long time.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

So we have had thugs since the beginning of time, do we not want the human race to rise above that? Don’t make excuses for them just because their kind has been around for a long time.

Uh... What? Who is making excuses for criminals? How on Earth could you have interpreted that out of what I wrote?
quote:
Interesting food for thought here- all large black young males are not Michael Brown.

Thanks for clearing that up.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

quote:
quote:

Uh... What? Who is making excuses for criminals? How on Earth could you have interpreted that out of what I wrote?

Just saying… you did put out the fact that we have had these (**() thugs all along, kind of like it is suppose to be…

quote:

Just saying… you did put out the fact that we have had these (**() thugs all along, kind of like it is suppose to be…

Look at the context of my quote. It was in response to Happy Bob. He posted one of the "our country is going to hell in a handbasket" comments, and I was just stating a fact that it's not a new trend. This video doesn't prove our country is going downhill. It only proves that there are still thugs in our country like there always have been.

You just read too deep into it.

If I was defending them, I wouldn’t have called them thugs.

quote:
quote:

Look at the context of my quote. It was in response to Happy Bob. He posted one of the "our country is going to hell in a handbasket" comments, and I was just stating a fact that it's not a new trend. This video doesn't prove our country is going downhill. It only proves that there are still thugs in our country like there always have been.

What a thug.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
quote:

Do the cops turn their back to you when you walk by?

:smiley: