Mini Slam!

Started off cold and windy, ended up with a decent day tho! Fished the Folly River and oyster flats all Sunday morning ended up with a few flounder, trout, and spottails! Even had a little puffer folly my TT all the way back to the boat where I led him in circles til we got the camera out, then he got bored and left quickly! Caught one of each under the poppin cork with shrimp or small finger mullet…they were all small but still a lot of fun!

This little guy was fearless

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

good picture of the puffer fish and the ‘puffer magic’ lure, aka trout trick!

A puffer chasing a Trout Trick? Now I’ve seen it all. :smiley:

We caught slightly undersized trout and redfish all day long Saturday and Sunday. It’s way more fun than catching nothing all day like I did all summer.

Good job!

Semper Fi
18’ Sterling
115 Yamaha
Big Ugly Homemade Blue Push Pole

Yea I was like wtf is following the lure…GET THE CAMERA! :slightly_smiling_face:

Awesome day lil guy

“Just one more cast”
Key west 196 bay reef

Caught one in the cast net about 1 inch long.Beautiful little guy and he puffed up big time.LOL

Stonoman

Darn Nocker, I dont feel bad now about my Little slm but did advance to the upper echelon of slotted.

“Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education”

18’ CC SeaFox

I know! haha Thats why I agreed w Black Bart on your post! A slam is a slam…unless you catch your flounder in the castnet, not saying any names…reel work…

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

Yea I was like wtf is following the lure…GET THE CAMERA! :slightly_smiling_face:

you need to let FishingWithBob know about this! new marketing for him! nice work on the fish

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Congrats on the slam, Stump!

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”