Minn Kota MKA-21 Quick Release Bracket for sell

Cleaning out a few things in the garage and have a Minn Kota MKA-21 Quick Release Bracket in the box. Fits the PowerDrive, PowerDrive V2, and Terrova Series trolling motors. Normally sells for $68 to $85.00 plus tax. If you need one I will let it go for $45.00. Let me know or give me a call. Wanted to offer it to the club before I put it on Craigs List.

Finally got a new “used” boat so look forward to fishing a little more regularly now.

VanMan

VanMan

Van I sent ya a text message

“All fisherman lie. And if they say otherwise, then they’re lying”

“Sea~N~Stripes”
21’ Hewes Craft Custom
115 Evinrude

Van,

Glad to hear you are back on the water again. If I can help, please let me know.

Rick K

Thanks Rick… I did get out for the maiden voyage “shake down” Friday on the lake to get the bugs out, and caught a few fish along the way. The mount is still available as well if anyone needs one.

VanMan

What boat did you end up getting Van?

Xpress HB-22
175 Yammy Jammer

Hey Fog… Picked up a SeaPro 2100 Bay - “Striper Addition”. That makes the fourth SeaPro form me. I just can’t seem to get away from them, but ran across a deal I couldn’t pass up for now. Here’s a pic but have added plenty of rod holders, rocket launches and new Riptide since this was taken a couple weeks ago. I looked at a couple of metal boats but decided on this one at the moment as a good all around boat without buying a “new” boat.

VanMan

Nice! That’ll definitely get the job done and will be quite a bit easier to tow to other lakes that your previous boat. You did well!

Xpress HB-22
175 Yammy Jammer

Van, is that T-Top removable??

… it’s my Wife’s fault we HAVE to fish !!!

2005 Sea Pro 2100cc / Yamaha 150hp 4-Stroke

It is hinged and designed to be folded forward to lower the height to fit in most garages. I would assume you could remove all four bolts and remove the top totally, but not positive. I doubt I will ever fold it down though… However the T-top is made of very heavy gauge like Seapro’s original tops, and securely bolted and braced to the floor and console. Call me and I can give you some details if interested. So far I am please with it. A little less coverage area but appears well made. They offer most accessories at very reasonable costs like rocket launchers and T-boxes. The top came on the boat when I bought it, but was installed locally. The company that makes it is “Stryker” T-Tops and they advertise you can easily install yourself. I do need to get curtains for it though…

VanMan

Oh… and the trolling motor bracket has been sold… Thx

VanMan

Great looking Boat!! I see the bait tank is ready to go!

Yeah, I was looking at that, too … Looks like they cut out the front livewell/bench seat in order to make more room for a larger bait tank …

I’ll have to meet up with you on the lake sometime Van to see how the “Striper Edition” is set up … I certainly would like to change some things up on our boat to suit more of what we’re doing …