Miss Amanda 10/30 with the kiddos....

I took my almost 4 year old son and almost 7 year old daughter (birthdays are in December) out on the lake last night at around 2030 for about 2 hours. We didn’t get a hit, but the kids had a good time looking at the stars and such. There were a lot of stripers busting bait close to the hydros behind the buoys.:angry: I did see one striper come completely out of the water busting some bait at the end of the wall under the light. There were a few bait fish jumping out away from the dam. I marked a few fish and bait at the end of the wall, but that was about it. Had a good time with the kids! I have heard of some being caught, but I figure in another week or so, it will be on. Of course, that is just my purely unprofessional opinion…

“Miss Amanda”
-KeyWest
-Bluewater 2020CC
-Yammy F-150

www.joinrfa.orgGod is GOOD!! ALL the time!!
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.
The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything.
</font id=“blue”>

I agree with you. It seems like they are hit or miss at the moment. However I only can get out on select day due to work. But did have my best day of the season so far this am.

What was the water temp. up there Lynn? My FIL is in town for the next two weeks and I want to take him up there one night next week. Perhaps this next “cool” front will help out.

It’s that time of year, again!

Key West 21’6" BayReef
225 Honda
Tightlines and God Bless

@ezeedoesit92- Good going! It will only get better!! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Loosewire- My FF was reading around 71.3. It is very close to being ON!!! :wink:

@Got2Go- Ya knows it there StriperMasterSlayer…:smiley:

It should be a little better this week with the higher winds and cooler temps. Bring on the LWAs and let’s catch sum stripas!!!

“Miss Amanda”
-KeyWest
-Bluewater 2020CC
-Yammy F-150

www.joinrfa.orgGod is GOOD!! ALL the time!!
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.
The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything.
</font id=“blue”>