Miss Amanda 4/5

Mosquito fleet will be out in full force next 1-2’ day.

Great catch Lynn.

quote:
Originally posted by duckcommander I know my quads would never fit in those pants without a whole lot of lubrication.

clean so many fish that’s why your grass is so green already…

And the sea shall grant each man new hope as sleep brings dreams of home ~ Don Cristobol

The Morris Island Lighthouse web page
www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

clean so many fish that’s why your grass is so green already…

And the sea shall grant each man new hope as sleep brings dreams of home ~ Don Cristobol

The Morris Island Lighthouse web page
www.savethelight.org

It was either cut the grass or go fishing…
It still needs to be cut! :smiley:

“Miss Amanda”
-KeyWest
-Bluewater 2020CC
-Yammy F-150
Don’t believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see!</font id=“blue”>

nice catch Lynn. too bad they weren’t there on Tuesday…

quote:
Originally posted by hunkerdown

nice catch Lynn. too bad they weren’t there on Tuesday…

Thanks! Yeah, that would have been nice! I hope the seas calm down, I’m itching to get back out there!!:smiley:

“Miss Amanda”
-KeyWest
-Bluewater 2020CC
-Yammy F-150
Don’t believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see!</font id=“blue”>

Nice catch Neighbor !
I was thinking about going tomorrow…but, having second thoughts on this weather.

“The Fish Whisperer”
Goose Creek, SC

BTW, we have been doing pretty well around the dam. Only fishing artificial and either sight casting to busting fish or under birds. We did 45-50 sun night with 10 keepers to 8lbs.

way to lynn good looking fish. hope to get out there with you one day:smiley:.

norm

quote:
Originally posted by normseaboss

way to lynn good looking fish. hope to get out there with you one day:smiley:.

norm

That would be great! But, you know, there is no land out there to see.:smiley: I guess you could chum for us all day…[:0]:smiley:
Nothin to it but to do it!:wink:

“Miss Amanda”
-KeyWest
-Bluewater 2020CC
-Yammy F-150

nice report… keep em comming… 10 in the boat this time of year is definately a good day.

UPGRADED from 225 Keywest to-
2800WA Hydra-Sports Vector
dual Yahmaha F225’s

quote:
Originally posted by keywest225

nice report… keep em comming… 10 in the boat this time of year is definately a good day.

UPGRADED from 225 Keywest to-
2800WA Hydra-Sports Vector
dual Yahmaha F225’s

Thank you. I hope to be able to post some decent reports soon, if the wind will ever slow!

“Miss Amanda”
-KeyWest
-Bluewater 2020CC
-Yammy F-150

Nice Lynn
Glad to see you got miss amanda out on the big pond.
I just returned from a week fishing in st Augustine fl.
Looks like i shoulda stayed here. did more shoe shopping with the wife as the weather and fishing sucked. We managed some large reef donkeys and assortment of bottom treats. Not what i was looking for.
Consistent Offshore west winds have totally blown that place out according to the locals. it shoulda been good but wasn’t. The Mahi passed them by and are off the SC coast now it looks like.O well! My next trip out will be the GT meat tourney. Cleaning up the boat and doing all the maint stuff so she can go back to the marina and be ready for the spring blitz. Again man good catch
Rick

“Destiny” 35ft
Contender and “Scintilla” 20ft Keywest, Manning SC

quote:
Originally posted by CH Allen

BTW, we have been doing pretty well around the dam. Only fishing artificial and either sight casting to busting fish or under birds. We did 45-50 sun night with 10 keepers to 8lbs.

45-50 strypers? And nice fish Lynn!!!:smiley: