Miss Amanda 4/5

Jazzed, JOG and I had a pretty good day out on the beautiful pond. We were able to run around 35 on the way out and over 40 on the way in. We fished around the 226 hole in 72-73 degree water(according to my unit). We seen a good bit of flyers. We went 10 for 11 on the mahi. We had a few more hits that didn’t stick though. Our biggest bull was around 27lbs. according to my scales. I was having an unusually wierd day with the gaff.:smiley: We had a decent cow beside the boat that I tried to stick 4 or 5 times, but it was not happening. She kept flipping off for some reason. It was quite comical. I finally thought to myself, heck, she hasn’t got off yet, so I just grabbed the leader strong and ripped her in the boat. I guess it was comical since we managed to get her in the box.:wink: I really enjoyed myself fishing with good friends and bringing home some meat! We did snag a tiny cow on a mirrolure. I wasn’t going to keep it, but it was tore up, so it will make it to the table. The mahi mainly hit on the outriggers. We only had the one small one on the mirrolures, so I switched them out with some billy baits and caught a few more. Didn’t see any other species except a bunch of flippers. All in all, a good day for the beginning of April…
This is the only pic that I have at this time. If you seen one, you seen them all anyways.:smiley::wink:

KeyWest
Bluewater 2020CC
Yammy F-150
Don’t believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see!</font id=“blue”>

NICE.

Mark
Mako 262 Twin Yammaha F200s
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Awesome day Lynn. And nice to meet you JOG. I never knew fresh fried mahi could taste so good at 11pm ; )Thanks again.

PS Congrats Sells. We herd you on the radio. I recognized your voice from the neat videos you’ve posted. Now I know what a “25 pound chicken” is.

Jazzed, when are you coming over? I still have three big pots of meat that needs trimming…:smiley::wink:

KeyWest
Bluewater 2020CC
Yammy F-150
Don’t believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see!</font id=“blue”>

Lynn I had a fantastic time fishing with yall yesterday aboard the Miss Amanda! Jazzed it was good meeting you as well and if it wasn’t for your driving skilz we might not have caught any fish.I can’t wait to get back out there with yall again.

Lynn I had a fantastic time fishing with yall yesterday aboard the Miss Amanda! Jazzed it was good meeting you as well and if it wasn’t for your driving skilz we might not have caught any fish.I can’t wait to get back out there with yall again.

Yeah, I forgot to mention those skilz!:smiley: It definitely worked. Now if we could refine those gaffing skilz…[:0]:smiley::wink:

We will get back out there again soon…

KeyWest
Bluewater 2020CC
Yammy F-150

Ya we need to work on those at your house who can me get to come over and act like the fish!!

quote:
Originally posted by JOG

Ya we need to work on those at your house who can me get to come over and act like the fish!!

OK, what makes you flop??:clown_face::smiley:

Umm, you gonna eat that?©

Glad to see you got some meat. That is making me hungry. I tossed back the 20 or so reds and trout that I caught this weekend. Would have kept a few but the gas line for my new stove wasn’t turned on yet.

14’ Pamlico 140 Angler w/ rudder
Switching to lead-free tackle.

Way to go Lynn!!!
Good Job!

Let me know if you need somewhere to store all that fish, I know you gotta have a packed freezer full of striper.
:wink:

Fishing on the bottom is like having sex with the lights turned off. It feels good but I wanna see it.
Lights On!

2002 Sea Hunt Triton 210
150 Yammy SS II

A couple more pics…

“Miss Amanda”
-KeyWest
-Bluewater 2020CC
-Yammy F-150

nice catch…

try to smile…

quote:
Originally posted by Gut Wrench

nice catch…

try to smile…

Thanks! I feel we did good on the big boat considering it is early April…
That is me trying to smile…:wink: :smiley:

“Miss Amanda”
-KeyWest
-Bluewater 2020CC
-Yammy F-150

quote:
Originally posted by Smily

Way to go Lynn!!!
Good Job!

Let me know if you need somewhere to store all that fish, I know you gotta have a packed freezer full of striper.
:wink:

Fishing on the bottom is like having sex with the lights turned off. It feels good but I wanna see it.
Lights On!

2002 Sea Hunt Triton 210
150 Yammy SS II

Unfortunately, I only have one pack of striper left. I am a threat to homeland security now when I troll around the dam. I haven’t heard any good reports lately so I haven’t been. I’m still wating to hear from my friends in Columbia about the dam issue.

“Miss Amanda”
-KeyWest
-Bluewater 2020CC
-Yammy F-150

way togo lynn,great report. hopefully i can make it out there soon to get some of that great table fare.

tidewater216 150 suzuki 4 stroker

Nice catch Dog. Thanks for the invite. Next time I’m in! As long as its not my aniversary!
Tellem thats your poker face.
Got my eye on a 26 world cat. Say a prayer and keep your fingers crossed it will work out.

If your not fishin your not livin!

quote:
Originally posted by hydrotherapy

Nice catch Dog. Thanks for the invite. Next time I’m in! As long as its not my aniversary!
Tellem thats your poker face.
Got my eye on a 26 world cat. Say a prayer and keep your fingers crossed it will work out.

If your not fishin your not livin!

Thanks man!
You’ll get it. You had to have scored some points with the mrs. by not fishing this weekend!:wink: I’ll be in touch…

“Miss Amanda”
-KeyWest
-Bluewater 2020CC
-Yammy F-150

Great report, 10 mahi this time of year is great…Keep those reports comming

UPGRADED from 225 Keywest to-
2800WA Hydra-Sports Vector
dual Yahmaha F225’s

Thanks! We lost one close to the boat and had a few more knockdowns. A good start to the season for sure!!:smiley:

“Miss Amanda”
-KeyWest
-Bluewater 2020CC
-Yammy F-150