Mold Fogger

Does anybody know where one could rent a fogger? We just got gutters and replaced the moisture barrier so just wanting to kill the mold thats down there. We were told we do not need any type of mold remediation, just to kill whats down there! I tried a pump sprayer but its hard to maneuver around and I end up wasting a lot of the mold killer, which isn’t cheap. The crawl space is roughly 60’X60’X3’. Thanks.

Wanted to look into replacing the moisture barrier, what does something like that cost? Did you do just the plastic on the ground or the encapsulation type?

Thanks

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

Rent one from Home Depot. Use the concrobium solution. Saved our basement!

Call cohens for the moisture barrier. To hell with crawling around under a house.

Hey Bioguy which home depot did you rent it from? I am in Charleston and they told me the closest one that rents a fogger is Hilton Head!!

And reel wicked we did the moisture barrier ourselves and it wasn’t to bad for the plastic, tape, and construction cement it was around $200. It took two of us around 8hrs to do. We are young and poor though!! Think you are looking at around $2k for someone to put down a moisture barrier and $5k to encapsulate! But that’s for a smaller house and a rough estimate from what I have read, so it would likely be more!

quote:
Call cohens for the moisture barrier. To hell with crawling around under a house.

Great advice if you have disposable income and want to rely on somebody else’s opinion.

Narcosis

quote:
Originally posted by bioguy

Rent one from Home Depot. Use the concrobium solution. Saved our basement!

Would this stuff work in attic or in living spaces , like bathroom???

George McDonald ; Board Member ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
Originally posted by Narcosis
quote:

Great advice if you have disposable income and want to rely on somebody else’s opinion.

Narcosis

The last time I used them it was (IIRC) about $600 for 1500sf. Go price the rolls of poly and staples and get back to me.