Monday 5-16-16

Who’s fishing tomorrow, looking to get out there. Wave height looks great, wind out of the east/northeast has me second guessing the wave heights.

G & W Boatworks, LLC
Detailing & Bottom Painting
843-991-1495

I was hoping to go too, but I’m with you there on that stupid NE wind.

“mr keys”

We are going to run out and see what happens.

Sea Hunt 234

Rather get a soaking on the way out and let the fishing help you forget about it versus the soaking we took yesterday on the way in with the SW’ers

Heading out of Bohicket in the morning. Should be a good day with a decent ride in.

Seasick11 what time are you headed out? We are aiming for 530 departure from ripplys.

Sea Hunt 234

We are planning on giving it ago too. Leaving wappoo cut at 5am. We monitor ch. 65 & 68. Name of the boat is Contention, 23’ contender.

G & W Boatworks, LLC
Detailing & Bottom Painting
843-991-1495

Sometrout, we will be a little behind your departure time. Probably won’t leave until closer to 7.

Wappoo cut 5:20, going to the ledge possibly. Channel 68

“Alternative Medicine”, 23’ walkaround with a red rag top. Tight lines and safe travels.

Catch um up. We are headed to the scarp. It’s slick currently

06 26’Seafox Twin DF150’s
190 DC SeaPro Merc 135

If y’all don’t mind me asking, are y’all bottom fishing or diving?
Late departure times have me curious…

Made it to the garden before it got to snotty long wet ride home weatherman missed this forecast

Sea Hunt 234

Definitely blowing now…anyone going tomorrow?

'a stranger is just a friend i havent met yet’jt

We ran 46 mph from Murrells to the scarp. Lines in at 7, lines out at 2:30. Trolled 1 hr too long and only made 32 on the way back in. Seas changed QUICKLY!

06 26’Seafox Twin DF150’s
190 DC SeaPro Merc 135

Put 10 mahi on the deck to represent the skeeter fleet today. 30-33 out, 22-25 back and on the trailer at 3:20. A little rough but the spray curtain and following seas on the way back sure made it tolerable. May post a report later, but dinner now, im starving

Glad you all made it back safe. Rains are a coming!