More Mission Pictures

Hey all. At the request of Easy, I’m posting a few more pictures of my flying adventures. I hope that you enjoy them. Each one comes with an explanation of what it is.

This is the UAE coast with the old Palmtree, new Palmtree, and “the world” islands

This is the runway for the base I’ve deployed to twice.

Here is one of our (the US of A’s) C-17’s and two of the Qatari C-17’s. Note the paint job on the furthest one.

Here’s a Marine Osprey downrange in Afghanistan getting ready to head out.

This is a KC-135 over the mountains of Tajikistan.

A C-5 on the ground in Afghanistan with a helicopter landing near by.

A very cold night at one of our downrange bases.

An Il-76 flying under us over Afghanistan. The crews that fly these things scare me!

The Burj in Dubai.

Sunset reflections one evening.

C-17 passing under us over Tajikistan.

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img191/945/32438739809693556942118.jpg[/IM

Thanks for posting the pictures, Sirecks! So much of just flying is plain booring once you get up. Not being a front seater, there isn’t much to see, sitting inside a metal tube on web seats. I always liked to sit in the door on helicopters. Much better view! Who flys the black Russian helicopter landing in front of the C5A? That’s a MIL-8 (HIP) isn’t it?

Love it thanks for posting!!

I’m not sure about the Mi-8 there Easy. I would have to find the original somewhere and check it out. There is a flag right above the white outlined door, but I can’t make it out. I’ll get back to ya if I find something.

I just looked it up! Seems to be an MI-8.
I guess my memory isn’t completely gone. Again, those are some really nice pictures.

http://airforceworld.com/heli/eng/mi8.htm

Thank you, Sir

www.scmarine.org

www.joinrfa.com

Luke 8:22-25

Cool pics. The giant under the lights is pretty cool.

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

Great pictures man thanks

experience noun \ik-#712;spir–#601;n(t)s

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.

Good stuff, I had Charleston C17’s take me into and out of Mosul Iraq 11/07 and 01/09, and Charleston C17’s take me into and out of Kandahar 07/10 and 06/11. Wasn’t happy to see yall at first, but glad for yall to take us out of there!

you make me feel safer Adam, thanks!

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org