Mortgage lender

I am under contract on james island house…wondering if anyone could recommend a good fair mortgage lender

Carson Williams at Bank of SC on Meeting St. Bought 3 houses through him and never a problem. Just call their main number and ask to speak with him.

KeyWest15

I have 2 neighbors and 1 friend that used Quicken Loans. They were all happy.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Ameris Bank has branches in Charleston. I used to work for them and they will treat you fairly.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

Roger Medlock. Contact info on THT

http://www.sustainablefishing.org/

www.joinrfa.com

Luke 8:22-25

Christian is awesome, he has been our mortgage company for 3 different houses!

https://www.starkeymtg.com/lo/Christianblumetti

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

ladyshrimpkilla [on this site] has happy customers.

Heather Leman
aka: lady shrimp killer on CF.com

she did a refin. for me and it went flawless. She got me a great rate, swift appraisal and the lawyer she used handled several things quickly.

Phone calls and emails back & forth until late at night as I was going overseas prior to closing made sure all was in order.

quote:
Originally posted by DG34YF

Heather Leman
aka: lady shrimp killer on CF.com

she did a refin. for me and it went flawless. She got me a great rate, swift appraisal and the lawyer she used handled several things quickly.

Phone calls and emails back & forth until late at night as I was going overseas prior to closing made sure all was in order.

Maybe you can negotiate a free fishing trip into the deal.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Another for Hether Leman…actually knew what a Mortgage Credit Certificate was and got it handled for me, even though SC Housing makes it a bit of work to do.

All others I talked with had absolutely no clue what it was. Helps me get back up to $2k in interest paid as a direct refund instead of having to just deduct it. If you qualify for it, you may want to apply for it.

X5 for Heather

Mayhem
Pioneer 197