quote:
Originally posted by poboy
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

No. I read it the same as you. Basically, Fred said if the Kid hadn’t been in the car, he would have done the exact same thing… He wasn’t sure if he would have done it with the kid in the car… And, he would have had no remorse…

You take it how you want, but it was purt much clear to me what he was saying…

RBF

LOL people sure are getting soft these days! To hell@ with a thief!!

Never said I’d do the exact same thing RBF.

I have no remorse for the Thief losing his life over stealing from another man. I hope the dude’s son has no issues from being in the car while his Dad ran the Thief over. I think that was pretty stupid on Dad’s part. I don’t know the circumstances but If it were me I wouldn’t have run into the motorcycle because I wouldn’t have wanted to tear up my bike.

That explain it better? and if that makes anyone think I have a low I.Q so be it. I don’t.

“Why Bruce?”

Here’s what RBF does to little motor scooters boys… Treats them like bicyclist on the road… Get out

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Riding a motorcycle on the streets is about as smart as bringing a knife to a gun fight…

RBF

Dude, what the Heck are you smoking? How do you equate Riding a motorcycle to a gunfight? You come off with some left field crap quite often. And people give me grief for showing no remorse for a thief getting put down.

“Why Bruce?”

Vehicles are lethal weapons… With all the crazies, text happy speeders, and drunks out there, better to be in a vehicle than a 2 wheeler… Might run across a dumb ass like RBF and go splat…

RBF

What’s wrong with stold?

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

What’s wrong with stold?

nothing, same as white braid for trolling.

“Why Bruce?”

Stold DEF. (Some SOB took my stuff!) Stold! That’s the way I spell after 14 years of school 50 plus years ago. Need my seXatary back! Miss he after retirement!!