Motorcycle theft!

This past weekend in Greenville S.C. a man had his motorcycle stolen. While out in his car he saw the bike being ridden and called the cops and folowed it to a gas station.He confronted the person on the bike and they tried to ride off but the owner ran over them with his car to stop him. Unfortntly the guy died. He was charged with murder and child endangerment because his young son happened to be in the car! I hope they draw me for that jury!!

??? give use a little more. kind of confused.

“Why Bruce?”

A guy stold a motorcycle, the owner reported it to the cops, the next day the owner saw a guy riding it and he followed him and he stopped a gas station, the owner called the cops and had them on the line! The rider (theif)tried to get away and the owner ran over him and the bike at the station yard both the theif and the bike were total losses. What I’m saying is why cant you protect your own property! I know this is a little extreme but we have to stop this steeling some time and way!

Vigilante justice is NEVER okay. It’s a frigging motorcycle.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

A guy stold a motorcycle, the owner reported it to the cops, the next day the owner saw a guy riding it and he followed him and he stopped a gas station, the owner called the cops and had them on the line! The rider (theif)tried to get away and the owner ran over him and the bike at the station yard both the theif and the bike were total losses. What I’m saying is why cant you protect your own property! I know this is a little extreme but we have to stop this steeling some time and way!

stold?

What a dumbass. Probably best he goes to jail so he doesn’t screw up his kid more than he already has. Hopefully someone with some sense will raise his kid so he ends up with some sense. Not surprised this happened up in Greenville. Lot of crazy hill billies up there still stuck on the past.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

He killed a guy over a motorcycle? He’d already called the cops why not just wait for them to arrive since no one was in danger?

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

He killed a guy over a motorcycle? He’d already called the cops why not just wait for them to arrive since no one was in danger?

Cause this is 'Murica Bo!
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Cause this is 'Murica Bo!

NO…because it’s Greenville. Please don’t lump the rest of us in with this jackass.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

quote:

Gotcha

I’d have been pretty pissed too, not sure I would have run over the dude if I had a kid in the car with me. But I sure don’t feel any remorse for the thief. It might have been “just” a motorcycle to some but sure it could have been that dudes pride and joy. I know several bikers that would kill over their motorcycle.

The thug died cool, let’s hope the kid doesn’t have issues from it.

“Why Bruce?”

The IQ level of CF.com members is shrinking by the minute. Not that I had some of you pegged to be that high on the scale to start with.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Gotcha

I’d have been pretty pissed too, not sure I would have run over the dude if I had a kid in the car with me. But I sure don’t feel any remorse for the thief. It might have been “just” a motorcycle to some but sure it could have been that dudes pride and joy. I know several bikers that would kill over their motorcycle.

“Why Bruce?”

Kill without a trial and jury? That’s the 'Merica you served for… Really… Geez man, I thought you were better than that… I am officially wrong on that one…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:
quote:

Gotcha

“Why Bruce?”

Kill without a trial and jury? That’s the 'Merica you served for… Really… Geez man, I thought you were better than that… I am officially wrong on that one…

RBF

The way I read it:

The thug died (looking)</font id=“maroon”> cool, let’s hope the kid doesn’t have issues from it.

The way you read it:

The thug died<font color=

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin
quote:
quote:
quote:

Gotcha

I’d have been pretty pissed too, not sure I would have run over the dude if I had a kid in the car with me. But I sure don’t feel any remorse for the thief. </font id=“red”>It might have been “just” a motorcycle to some but sure it could have been that dudes pride and joy. I know several bikers that would kill over their motorcycle.

“Why Bruce?”

RBF

</blockquote id="quote"
quote:

No. I read it the same as you. Basically, Fred said if the Kid hadn’t been in the car, he would have done the exact same thing… He wasn’t sure if he would have done it with the kid in the car… And, he would have had no remorse…

You take it how you want, but it was purt much clear to me what he was saying…

RBF

LOL people sure are getting soft these days! To hell@ with a thief!!

Never said I’d do the exact same thing RBF.

I have no remorse for the Thief losing his life over stealing from another man. I hope the dude’s son has no issues from being in the car while his Dad ran the Thief over. I think that was pretty stupid on Dad’s part. I don’t know the circumstances but If it were me I wouldn’t have run into the motorcycle because I wouldn’t have wanted to tear up my bike.

That explain it better? and if that makes anyone think I have a low I.Q so be it. I don’t.

“Why Bruce?”

Should be common knowledge not to touch another mans bike period
You laying a finger on my bike is the same in my eyes as touching my wife
Not saying perp should have been killed over it but had it been mine or anyone of my brothers bikes and blood would have been spilled
Its a way of life im sure a lot of yall just cant understand
Bottom line…play stupid games , win stupid prizes

84 HYDRA SPORT 1800SS
89 Yamaha 150
‘BAD HABIT’
89 TRACKER 17 TX
MERC 50
‘OL LEAKY’

quote:
quote:

No. I read it the same as you. Basically, Fred said if the Kid hadn’t been in the car, he would have done the exact same thing… He wasn’t sure if he would have done it with the kid in the car… And, he would have had no remorse…

RBF

I have no remorse for the Thief losing his life over stealing from another man. I hope the dude’s son has no issues from being in the car while his Dad ran the Thief over. I think that was pretty stupid on Dad’s part. I don’t know the circumstances but If it were me I wouldn’t have run into the motorcycle because I wouldn’t have wanted to tear up my bike.

That explain it better? and if that makes anyone think I have a low I.Q so be it. I don’t.

“Why Bruce?”

Here’s what RBF does to little motor scooters boys… Treats them like bicyclist on the road… Get out the way beotches…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So5ssbceqaI

RBF

quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

“Why Bruce?”

Here’s what RBF does to little motor scooters boys… Treats them like bicyclist on the road… Get out the way beotches…

RBF

RBF Dont even joke around me about running over “little motorscooter beotches”
Too many fools besides you out there trying to kill us on the roads

84 HYDRA SPORT 1800SS
89 Y

quote:
Originally posted by poboy
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

“Why Bruce?”

RBF

RBF Dont even jok

quote:

Riding a motorcycle on the streets is about as smart as bringing a knife to a gun fight…

RBF

Dude, what the Heck are you smoking? How do you equate Riding a motorcycle to a gunfight? You come off with some left field crap quite often. And people give me grief for showing no remorse for a thief getting put down.

“Why Bruce?”