Moultrie Tripe 3/9/19

Took my wife out today for a little Rockfish action. We picked up a few trolling Stretch 25s and Rattle traps in 30 - 40 ft of water.

Good job,reminds me of the old days.

Good job! It’s interesting how the Santee fish have a little different look than our Murray and Clark’s Hill fish. Their eyes look bigger and their profiles are shorter and more stocky.

James “Captain Fog” Lindler
Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22
F150 4 Stroke Yammy Jammer
For guide service, search fogmanfisheries on Facebook.

[quote]Originally posted by Fogman

Good job! It’s interesting how the Santee fish have a little different look than our Murray and Clark’s Hill fish. Their eyes look bigger and their profiles are shorter and more stocky.

Thats because the fish are healthier

quote:
Originally posted by Cantcaresb

I wouldn’t say they are healthier (well they are healthier than the Clark’s hill fish :stuck_out_tongue:) but they feed differently and on different types of forage, and its also a completely different fishery. The santee fish seem to stay deeper (from the reports i see)…just my .02 but i also dont think they look any different than the fish we catch up here.

“All fisherman lie. And if they say otherwise, then they’re lying”

21’ Hewes Craft Custom
140 Suzuki

USCG Licensed Captain
Sea~N~Stripes Guide Service

quote:
Originally posted by Cantcaresb

Identical to Wateree fish to me

Look allfull skinny to me! Must have not found the herring lately