Moving

If the judge approves the sale my Sons house will be closed on the 27th.I need to move My DIL to the new house.I can start moving her and the girls in on the 25th.I need some help doing that.I can move all the small boxes that morning but the big stuff I will need some help with.If you can spare some time i would appreciate it.We need help at 6pm on the 25th at my sons house at 1968 Old parsonage rd off hwy 61 right behind where they are tearing down the old piggly wiggly.After what happened i need to get this family settled in and safe.I have a large Wholesale appliance truck to move all the stuff.Any help will be appreciated.I will find out Monday from the Probate Court if the sale is approved of My Sons House.Paperwork is a real pain.Guys make sure your will is perfect.My Son did not and it has been hell getting it right.I am making sure His Wife and the girls will have everything they need to move on.Life is short enjoy it every day.

You’re a dang good FIL Joe!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Thank you I am trying.Hardest thing to do is bury your child.

Stonoman

quote:
Originally posted by stonoman

Thank you I am trying.Hardest thing to do is bury your child.

Stonoman

Very true statement right there. I know from first hand experience,4 years ago on 9/1/15. Mr joe I will be happy to help if I don't have anything to do with my oldest boy at school.

Double D.

Just felt bad last night now i have some sort of flu.Daughter brought it back from Her trip Sunday now i have it.Thanks for the offer sick or not I have to move the Lady.Will let everyone know when i get the word from then Court today.:roll_eyes:

Stonoman

Joe, I can’t due to medical issues right now but donnie said he will come help…he just can’t move any heavy furniture. I hope you feel better real soon Huggs…penn

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

No word from the Probate Court yet and We are closing the 27th???

Stonoman

Hope to hear today if we can sell the house.Everything is on hold right now.

Stonoman

Do you need help moving this afternoon?

17’ Islander,
60hp Evinrude

Now moving Sat and Sunday.I hope you guys can help out.

Stonoman

Sorry Mr.Joe I’m gonna have to back out due to school functions with my oldest boy.
But if I can I will get there and help out.

Double D.

I understand.I will start friday moving the little boxes in my truck.I hope to have My Sons wife and the kids settled by tuesday in the new house.

Stonoman

bump

Stonoman