**** MSC March Meeting ****

Next monthly meeting will be next Tuesday …

Due to scheduling conflicts, Paul Gettys from Lowrance has been moved to the April 13th meeting …

The March presentation will be Planer Boards - Tackle & Techniques presented by MSC President, Rick Sineath …
The presentation will cover all the basics for those who want to learn as well as some tricks and tips for the experienced user …

*** This is the last meeting before the Annual DNR Tournament so if you haven’t signed up for the biggest MSC TX of the year be sure and come sign up. $1,500 guaranteed 1st Place!!! ***

As always, come early to grab a bite to eat and swap tall tales and don’t forget to bring some extra dollars for door prizes.
Tight Lines …
Meeting Information:
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Flight Deck of Lexington
The Shoppes at Flight Deck
109-A Old Chapin Rd
Lexington, SC 29072

... it's my Wife's fault we HAVE to fish !!!

2005 Sea Pro 2100cc / 2020 Suzuki DF200

Thanks Rick for all you do…

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it's lost and the story is told. - Me -What's the best eating fish, you ask? I've found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops) -Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased) -RIP my "Puppy Dog" 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I'll never forget him. What a special friend he was. -Team Gonna Fish