MSC TOTY Banquet & Awards Ceremony

Hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and is looking forward to a Happy New Year. I wanted to get out a reminder that our TOTY banquet will be held at Saluda Shoals Park on Jan 12, 2019. Registration for membership and raffle tickets will begin at 6:00pm followed by dinner at 7:00pm.

Shealy’s BBQ will be hosting the dinner and the cost is $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for children under 12 yrs. If you have not done so, you must sign up by 1/8/19 letting me know how many adults & children will be in your party so that we can order enough food.
You may sign up by way of this message board or calling me and leaving message 803 464-3974 or email emwjr12@gmail.com. You do not have to be a member to attend.

As a side note we ask, but certainly not required, one gift/family in the $10.00 range to be given away. This gift does not have to be fishing related as there will lots of non fisherman there such as children and wives.

Please remember the deadline to sign up and we are looking forward to a great time.

See you there.
Marshall

… it’s my Wife’s fault we HAVE to fish !!!

2005 Sea Pro 2100cc / Yamaha 150hp 4-Stroke

quote:
Originally posted by Lawcrusher

Hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and is looking forward to a Happy New Year. I wanted to get out a reminder that our TOTY banquet will be held at Saluda Shoals Park on Jan 12, 2019. Registration for membership and raffle tickets will begin at 6:00pm followed by dinner at 7:00pm.

Shealy’s BBQ will be hosting the dinner and the cost is $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for children under 12 yrs. If you have not done so, you must sign up by 1/8/19 letting me know how many adults & children will be in your party so that we can order enough food.
You may sign up by way of this message board or calling me and leaving message 803 464</font id=“blue”>-3974</font id=“size4”></font id=“red”> or email emwjr12@gmail.com. You do not have to be a member to attend.

As a side note we ask, but certainly not required, one gift/family in the $10.00 range to be given away. This gift does not have to be fishing related as there will lots of non fisherman there such as children and wives.

Please remember the deadline to sign up and we are looking forward to a great time.

See you there.
Marshall

Is this the correct number?

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my

Marshall’s number is 803-463</font id=“size4”></font id=“red”>-3974</font id=“size2”>

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

thanks for catching that … :wink:

is the event inside or outside?

Pioneer 197SF

quote:
Originally posted by Blueskyguy

is the event inside or outside?

Pioneer 197SF

Inside…

-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish