mt pleasant restaurant buldozed

colman near Royall hardware , oriental garden, whats going on. I hope not more luxury apartments

you talking about the old, old KFC building on the corner of Erckmann, across from taco-bell?

Yes, that building. Oriental Garden is, supposedly, going down Coleman a bit further last I heard. I think the Beach Co. is doing something where the demolition is happening.

If Hoppy sees this, I’m sure he can fill us all in on the goings on in that city

quote:
Originally posted by edwardh1

colman near Royall hardware , oriental garden, whats going on. I hope not more luxury apartments

not apartments,it will be mostly office space.

I had a couple of friends that used to speak highly of the sushi there. I never tried it. If anyone needs a new sushi spot Fuji in Bell Hall does a fantastic job, beautiful stuff.

Hoppy…Schoolsout, it’s like the good old days again.

www.baturinphotography.com

yes they are moving to the Blvd Diner location and i havent heard whats going in on corner.

That was some good sushi.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Hoppy…Schoolsout, it’s like the good old days again.

You weren’t around during the “good old days” '98-99ish, I believe it was…

No I meant the good old days were when all you guys left…

ziiiinnng

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

No I meant the good old days were when all you guys left…

That makes absolutely no sense in reference to your post…try again :slight_smile:

$50 says Taco-Bell has an increase in rodent activity, Fonduley Yours looked next in line for the demo, no place to hide.

Trailer park is on their radar

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

There is talk of a traffic circle planned for the intersection at Royal Hardware, but I would think these properties are a little too far back for any type of property acquisition for that.

yes they are moving to the Blvd Diner location and i havent heard whats going in on corner.

they are moving in where sai is, closer to ravenel bridge?

Somebody should start a save mtp or save kfc group… B-)

First, Most, Biggest

I noticed that it was demolished the other day also.

I always think of it as “the sushi place in the old KFC”, Coleman also has the former McDonald’s and Hardee’s.

At this point, Taco Bell is one of Mt Pleasant’s longest lasting restaurants.

Fonduely Yours was an enigma, no idea how it was in business so long (though I heard rumors). It looks like it’s going to fall down on its own with no bulldozer needed now.

Edit - what’s being built on Rifle Range right near Coleman, next to the karate place? Big new building.

“You have the right to the pursuit of happiness. You do not have a guarantee that you shall have it.”

quote:
Originally posted by Native_Son

I noticed that it was demolished the other day also.

I always think of it as “the sushi place in the old KFC”, Coleman also has the former McDonald’s and Hardee’s.

At this point, Taco Bell is one of Mt Pleasant’s longest lasting restaurants.

Fonduely Yours was an enigma, no idea how it was in business so long (though I heard rumors). It looks like it’s going to fall down on its own with no bulldozer needed now.

Edit - what’s being built on Rifle Range right near Coleman, next to the karate place? Big new building.

“You have the right to the pursuit of happiness. You do not have a guarantee that you shall have it.”

apartments,mixed use development by Dewberry Capital.

that big ass concrete structure is a parking garage.

Thanks. Mixed use is cool…as long as there is enough parking for the people that live there. The parking garage looks good, so I guess so.