MUSC ICU

Hats off to the nurses and doctors at MUSC STICU!! One of my best friends was involved in an accident and has spent the last 7 weeks there. The drs, nurses and staff are top notch and literally saved his life, a couple times. There is nothing I can say or do to repay these people but I have thanked each and everyone of them from the bottom of my heart. I know a lot of people here on CF have been praying for his recovery and I thank each one of you as well!! After 7 weeks in ICU my friend is moving off the floor to another room!! Please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers as well as the drs and nurses that make these miracles come to fruition!! They are a special breed!!

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

From the MUSC CCU to the ICU to NICU to the PICU to the STICU, they are ALL first class healthcare personnel. I was proud to have served with them.

Turkey… the other white meat.

+10 and special kudos to Pediatric Cardiology. My family is deeply indebted to them

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com | www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com