My fubar day at Walmart getting boat tires

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

7 how much liquor would you say went down at your place this week? No need to break it down between white and brown. Ballpark it for ole Peapod.

“I don’t want to be accused of not being helpful so, I’d start by keeping my mouth closed when outside. Hope this helps.” -DFreedom Aug 28 2017

I’d put it somewhere between an enema bag and a small aquarium.

Do you incorporate the enema bag with your drinking? I hear thats all the rage at the fraternities, anal imbibing

“I don’t want to be accused of not being helpful so, I’d start by keeping my mouth closed when outside. Hope this helps.” -DFreedom Aug 28 2017

Hey 7, you have any lumber over there? I am rebuilding some net doors for a friend of mine. I’m not sure what the best type of wood to use but I bet mr . Claim knows.how bout it ,any body know what the best wood to use for a net door?

quote:

Do you incorporate the enema bag with your drinking? I hear thats all the rage at the fraternities, anal imbibing

What else do you do with scotch? It tastes like ****.

Let’s get back on topic here.

How many scotches do yall think Claim had when he fubared his boat tires?

quote:

Let’s get back on topic here.

How many scotches do yall think Claim had when he fubared his boat tires?

My inventory includes several varieties of beer, some Kirkland Canadian Whisky and some Fireball…no scotch. :smiley:

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 22 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 18 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC