My Girls

Born 12:35 this afternoon. Caroline on the left, 4lbs,13oz. Samantha on the right, 3lbs10oz. Both are small, but otherwise healthy. They just need to eat!!!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Beautiful tigerfin! How’ Momma:question:

Doing great! She’s the tough one out of all of us!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Outstanding sir! Life didnt just get better, it just started.

congrats tigerfin, cherish them today ,hold them close, for tomorrow
you’ll be giving them away to two very lucky young men!!! They grow up soooooo very fast[:0]

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Awesome! I also have twin girls that are 8 months now, it’s a lot of work but it’s worth it.

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

Awesome:sunglasses:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Beautiful! You gotta be on cloud 9. Glad to hear all are doing well

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
FS90 Suzuki

Congratulations!! Beautiful babies!

I hope you got plenty of sleep in the past 9 months, cause you’re not going to get much now.:wink::smiley:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Congratulations Tiger. Many years of healthy, happy kids. And not much sleep on the short term.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Congratulations. Well the fun / easy part is over. Now the joy of taking care of little ones begins.

Congrats, TF! You’ll have ‘em riggin’ baits and tyin’ on leaders before you know it!..

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

Congrats!!! What a blessing!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

You’re so screwed now.

Let us know when you’re going to sell all your hunting and fishing stuff.

Congrats, though.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Congratulations, now raise them right…as Gamecocks!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Congratulations, you have your own BASSIN gals team,spoil them and teach them right from wrong. Oh yeah make sure they always get their way.:smiley: How proud you and the wife must be.

That is awesome. Congratulations!

Nice! Life changing!!! Love my little girl to death! Congratulations!

Also, did the doctor have any concerns about their future potential of becoming Clemson fans? Is there any sort of surgery or anything they can do to fix that while they are still young?

It’s called, Female Circunmcision, skinneej !