My new (to me) boat

quote:
Originally posted by saltydog235

You’re going to slay the walleye.:smiley:

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

No doubt, you spend some time up North?

Best eating fresh water fish!

Happy Bob, you see a lot of Lund’s up North on the lakes. Only issue I see is your trailer won’t like our Salt Water and clean the boat every time and give it a wax job once a year.

I love how someone wrote “fishing boat” on the console… made me laugh

“mr keys”

Okay Bob, we expect to see some fish pics real soon. Looks like a fishing rig to me.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by saltydog235

You’re going to slay the walleye.:smiley:

Mark
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

No doubt, you spend some time up North?

I’ma whip your ass for that insinuation.:angry::smiley:

Mark

quote:
Happy Bob, you see a lot of Lund's up North on the lakes. Only issue I see is your trailer won't like our Salt Water and clean the boat every time and give it a wax job once a year.

I don’t plan on using it in salt water much. Mainly I’ll be in Lake Murray. I do plan on doing an overhaul on the trailer. Clean all the surface rust off and a fresh coat of paint, and new hardware.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

quote:
Originally posted by northchucky

I love how someone wrote “fishing boat” on the console… made me laugh

“mr keys”

Yeah, I got a chuckle out of that too.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

Looks like she’ll fish. :wink:

Pictures are the proof, though. Can’t wait to see them. Congratulations.

SCOOBIE, I received the motor/pump yesterday. Thanks so much!. It looks like the one I needed. Let me know if you ever need any aluminum work done. I’ll mess with it as soon as my back gets better.

I just found out Tuesday that I have a bulging disc in my lower back. Going to the neurologist on Monday to see what’s got to be done. I’ve been out of work for almost two weeks because of the pain. It’s hell getting old.

Anyways, thanks again. And thanks to striperskiff and his son for getting it to my door. Also thanks to lawcrusher for the trolling motor(I sent you a PM). It’s guys like you that make me proud to be a member of charlestonfishing.com.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

I hope it works for you! If you’re at I20 and Red Bank, you live very close to my in laws. I come up there often, just turns out that this month was one of the few I got to stay here in Charleston. When you get her up and running, lets go fishing!

Anytime!(after my back gets better) I’m less than 5 minutes from I-20 & Hwy. 6. Just give me a call when you’re in town.
Thanks, Bob

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

Congrats Bob…I need to survey cf more often. Can’t believe I missed this thread. .can’t wait to see it out there. Lund makes a super nice boat. The 21’ Barron is still on my short list of “my last boat”…lol. .can’t beat aluminum. Can even spend some time in the saluda… If you need anything let me know. Your Board Is Still Hanging In The garage…Need To Get It Back To ya…ha…

“All fisherman lie. And if they say otherwise, then they’re lying”

“Sea~N~Stripes”
21’ Hewes Craft Custom
115 Evinrude

SCOOBIE, I just wanted to let you know that the trim motor/pump works great! I’ve been playing with it a little every day or so, when my back allowed me to. My old system had water in it(oil was creamy white), so I had to clear the lines & cylinders. Finally got it all hooked up yesterday. After filling it with oil and cycling up and down it a few times, it works like a champ! Thanks again.

Chip, no worries about the board. I don’t see myself needing it anytime soon. Just throw it in your car & if you’re going to be near me sometime, give me a call & stop by & check out my toy.
I’m on short term disability for a while, so I’m home all the time till the doc’s release me to go back to work. I’m going in Monday for a shot directly into my disk. Some kind of super anti-inflammatory. I hope that helps. I’m getting cabin fever, especially with all this beautiful weather we’re having.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069