My next vacation

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

You have no clue what my life is like. My wife is the most amazing person. Ever.

Everything anyone has ever dreamed of in a wife, I have that. I’m blessed beyond my wildest dreams.

Someone done got himself p-whipped!!!

Just kidding 23UsedToFish… What I meant to say (in case my wife reads this) is… How can your wife be the most amazing person ever if my wife already has that title?

quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart

Ricky, I guess no one wants to suggest the obvious? Myrtle Beach is just up the road, and the money you save in travel can buy you all the meth and airbrushed t-shirts your wife and you can handle. You’re welcome.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

And they have "The Melting Pot"... Guaranteed panty dropper for a newly wed... Just saying...

Every man knows the perfect wife checklist:

Brains
Beautiful
Big Boobs
Billionaire

If a woman doesn’t satisfy all 4 items, well, she isn’t perfect… As far as my wife, 3 outta 4 ain’t bad…

RBF

You animals have derailed this long enough. Back to suggestions please!

As usual, Optiker is the best in class so far. Greece is an excellent answer too. We almost did Santorini for the honeymoon.

I still have a flats boat…although for the last two years its been tough to use it over sitting in the woods September-November. I need to improve on that, I know.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

If you haven’t been, I suggest taking 2 weeks and going to Hawaii. We did it for our honeymoon 20 years ago. Kauai and Maui are the best and that’s where we spent most of our time. Had a couple of days on Oahu and toured pearl harbor and the polynesian cultural center:

https://www.polynesia.com/

There wasn’t much in Kauai 20 years ago other than just absolute beauty. They did have a cliffs tour by boat which I would recommend:

https://www.holoholokauaiboattours.com/
https://www.napali.com/

Would recommend the "road to Hana on Maui:
https://www.tourmaui.com/tours/road-to-hana-tour/

I plan on going back some day…

RBF

Sothern part of Rockies, Grand Canyon, Zion National Park lots to see in Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico etc.

I am nearing the end of a two week vacation in Vietnam. It has far surpassed my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone. We spent a week in DaNang, 4 days in Sapa, and 2 days in Hanoi. I think I could live in DaNang.

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis

My wife and I went to Tulum, Mexico earlier this summer. Absolutely beautiful and the price of the all inclusive resort could not be beat. Sailfishing 400 yards from the beach in a panga. Grand Oasis Tulum is where we stayed. Food was killer.

Capt. R. Killin
21 Contender “Killin Time”

Capetown South Africa is a special place. Time your visit with a Grand Prix. make Arrangements To go see Victoria Falls

Capetown South Africa is a special place. Time your visit with a Grand Prix. make Arrangements To go see Victoria Falls

If you want to fish at all, I thoroughly enjoyed anticosti island north of New Brunswick. Great private island, all food and drinks included. Superior service, but an expensive trip.

My second thought (if you both fish) is arctic adventures based 10000 miles north of montreal. Another great trip.

My last non-fishing idea is Turks and Caicos. Love the food, love the water, (and you can sneak out and fish a bit)

Good luck.

quote:
Originally posted by Swag

If you want to fish at all, I thoroughly enjoyed anticosti island north of New Brunswick. Great private island, all food and drinks included. Superior service, but an expensive trip.

My second thought (if you both fish) is arctic adventures based 10000 miles north of montreal. Another great trip.

My last non-fishing idea is Turks and Caicos. Love the food, love the water, (and you can sneak out and fish a bit)

Good luck.

10000 miles north of Montreal ,that's a long way
quote:
Originally posted by sman
quote:
Originally posted by Swag

Good luck.

10000 miles north of Montreal ,that's a long way

Yeah, if you complete that journey you’d prolly end up either drinking vodka or eating with chop sticks…:smiley:

RBF