My son Wesley needs chemo

Wes has been thru so much in his 56 years. He’s had 5 kidney transplants , 5 hip transplants , hepititus B , liver problems , and a heart attack at age 42 .Now he has to take chemo for the skin cancer that is all over his body including his eye lids . A place on his ankle has to be cut out then skin grafts because this area is so hard to heal

Thanking y’all in advance for any prayers .

Bill

I DONT HAVE A BOAT
BUT LOVE TO FISH> HINT

Prayers sent to your son, you and your family.

17’ Islander,
60hp Evinrude

Don’t know you, but you have my prayers. Sounds like your son is a fighter!! The one thing that is positive, as long as he has faith and sincerity in the Lord all things are possible.

I’m really sorry to hear that APOB. Can’t imagine how hard that must be. Sounds like he is a fighter and will push through again.

Prayer’s sent & God bless.

War Eagle 115 yamaha 4 stroke

Thanks for the prayers . Fred , yes he is quite the fighter . He has been down at times but my pep talks have helped him . He has the faith and believes .

I DONT HAVE A BOAT
BUT LOVE TO FISH> HINT

Thoughts and prayers for you, your son and your entire family. I can’t imagine how difficult such a thing must be.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Prayers sent up!

wow. prayers on the way.

" It is what it is".

Buddy, you got my prayers!!!

Grace gives us what we do not deserve… Mercy does not give us what we do deserve. -Charles Stanley

Man thats rough. praying for your family.

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]

Will be praying for you Bill and Wesley.

‘87 Pacemaker 31’ SF
‘04 Renegade 29’ 2 225’s
‘97 Maycraft 17’ 40 hp

Prayers sent!!!

keep him and your family in our prayers. just a call away if i can help in any way.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

my prayers and Maureen’s are with you. We will help in any way we can if you just ask…

APOB, along with our prayers, let me offer some information that might help. Curis Pharmaceuticals has an FDA approved drug out now for inoperable basil cell carcinoma (form of skin cancer). I have seen amazing recovery pictures. If you google them, you will get their web site. They are located in a suburb of Boston. Ask your doc, of course, and the MUSC cancer center will know how to find this drug. I just googled “Curis Pharma” and it popped right up.

“Don’t tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don’t tell them where they know the fish.” Mark Twain

Wesley had his ankle operation yesterday and is back home . He also needs one on his arm and another above his eye that has to be cut out .The cancer Drs are trying to get the kidney Drs to change his medicine because they said that it is what caused the skin cancer .

BILL

I DONT HAVE A BOAT
BUT LOVE TO FISH> HINT

Praying for y’all

Keeping you in our prayers.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.