My Take

On fish tacos w/ Mango Chutney/Salsa

First chop up some shallots kind of fine, peppers (I used a combo of bannana and Jalapeno from a jar), as my fresh ones no longer were. Chop or process all of it then sautee in a pan with 1/3 to 1/2 stick of butter on med to med high for about 6 to 8 minutes, add in 2 chopped mango’s, 2 tbs of lite soy sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Let cook on med low 8 to 10 minutes. Pull off and refrigerate.

I used some DOLPHIN fillets, there is a need for peanuts some times. Lightly salt and peppered, dredge in flour, dredge in egg and roll in Panko. Flash fry on 350 until done, usually on a couple of minutes.

Serve on tortillia’s with a little lettuce and Chutney/Salsa mix. My side was homemade salsa with fresh ingredients and whole grain chips. MMMMMMM Good.

Mark
Mako 262 Twin Yammaha F200s
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Great recipe, we fix dolphin tacos a similar way but typically blacken chunks of it

Gone Phishing