My Wife made a mistake

She asked me what I wanted for my Birthday! I told her, an all I could eat Lobster Dinner! She told me to buy them and it was on her. Bought 6, 1 lb tails. But I’m worth it![:0] I’m eating good this weekend!

Great idea :sunglasses: My birthday is next weekend and my wife asked me what I wanted. Told her I’d think about it, don’t need anything. Now I know:smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Larry, I bought 4 South African Tails for our 45th Anniversary and did them one the grill! When I told her that’s what I wanted, she said that was the best Lobster Tail she ever had! No way, she was going to say no! How often do you get to eat like that:question: She asked me what I was going to do with the leftovers and I told her Lobster Rolls, like they make in Maine!:smiley:

Mine asked me the same thing. I told her I wanted another Sako, I’m still waiting on that one.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Happy birthday mr. Easy :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Happy Birthday Easy! I told my wife what I wanted…she just laughed.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Thanks Penny!