Narragansett Turkey Poults?

45 lbs. Dayum

I killed, plucked, and dressed a 30 pounder a few years ago. Not something I will forget anytime soon.

the hooligans up there need to apologize for hijacking your thread fish crazy.

I put a text into Mac Daddy, maybe he’ll come over here and put em in their place

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

I ordered a whole dang ■■■■■ of ducks from Murray Mcmurray hatchery about 7 years ago and all came in healthy. They have to ship them in large batches like poly ball said in order to keep them warm. If you want just a few of one species, then the trick would be to order some other type of birds to ship with them. I suggest the quail chicks, they get fat and eat dang good after only a few months.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

I ordered a whole dang ■■■■■ of ducks from Murray Mcmurray hatchery about 7 years ago and all came in healthy. They have to ship them in large batches like poly ball said in order to keep them warm. If you want just a few of one species, then the trick would be to order some other type of birds to ship with them. I suggest the quail chicks, they get fat and eat dang good after only a few months.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Pickled quail eggs are delicious.

Bee City Farm has turkey poults apparently! I talked to what sounded like a younger girl and she said they sell both chicks and poults, but she wasn’t sure of the breeds. Reckon I will go give it a looksie to see what they have.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Pickled quail eggs are delicious.

Anything a quail makes is delicious. I ordered a hundred quail and raised them up, put them in a flight pen about 10’X25’ and had nesting boxes in it along the ground on one side. Them little things got expensive to feed real quick! But my, oh my, they are tasty!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki