Nasty offshore weather

Looks like a BIG/Long heavy-weather complex is just offshore and moving further east. Hope any of out friends that may be out today don’t get into any trouble!

They should be fine… NOAA was calling for 2 to 3’ seas and winds out of the South at 10-15 knots… that sounds like a pick your day, day if there ever was one.

Polly Wanna…

quote:
Originally posted by Bolbie

you mean this a.m.?

wind at 40mi. buoy is 31kts about now.

You incorrect sir… here is the forcast

TODAY
NW WINDS 10 KT…BECOMING E THIS AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 TO 3 FT.
A SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND TSTMS.

There is no way there are 30 knot winds when the forcast clearly shows the winds can only be 10.

Polly Wanna…

quote:
Originally posted by SaltHunter

Looks like a BIG/Long heavy-weather complex is just offshore and moving further east. Hope any of out friends that may be out today don’t get into any trouble!

you mean this a.m.

wind at 6:30 this morning was 31kts. in a T-storm.

wasn’t talking the day cast,talking about the now cast there Mr.Crack

quote:
Originally posted by Bolbie
quote:
Originally posted by SaltHunter

you mean this a.m.

wind at 6:30 this morning was 31kts. in a T-storm.

wasn’t talking the day cast,talking about the now cast there Mr.Crack

Like I have said repeatedly, there is no way the wind was blowing 30 knots when the weatherman said it would only be 10. Are you accusing the National Weather Sevice of being incorrect? And if you are attacking the National Weather Service, are you attacking all of NOAA. And if you are attacking NOAA, then isn’t that an attack on all of our Govt organizations? Well, I put it to you Bolbie, isn’t this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can say what you want, but I am not going to sit here and let you badmouth the United States of America…

Polly Wanna…

o.k.

Dean Wormer is going to get your azzzz…