Nature Boy in hospital

Last time I was hanging in a bar with Flare was at the dueling piano bar at Broadway at the Beach in M.B. Hey was dancing on a piano in bikini briefs in the mid 2000’s. So yeah he parties ask anyone in the Murrells Inlet area.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2735314-ric-flair-claimed-in-documentary-hes-slept-with-roughly-10000-women?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

… sure makes you wonder about bringing flowers and chocolates to high school cheerleaders!

so im tole

quote:
Originally posted by capnbobo

… sure makes you wonder about bringing flowers and chocolates to high school cheerleaders!

so im tole

Well here we go… Can’t say I have agreed with much captbobocheese has stated in his few posts since being a member on this sight, but Rick Flare is not a person I would ever trust with a high school cheerleader. just saying. Old Nature Boy was no saint.

“Why Bruce?”

Anyone checking out the 30 for 30? 10,000 women, 10 beers and 4-5 mixed drinks a day everyday.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

Anyone checking out the 30 for 30? 10,000 women, 10 beers and 4-5 mixed drinks a day everyday.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

What's wrong with that? Did he comment on the death of his son?Must be killing him that he didn't or couldn't help him.Had a similar situation myself.

Yeah, he basically said he blames himself for being more of a buddy to his son and not more of a dad. Talking about how he was proud of his son for drinking beer by the pool at 16 with his adult neighbors. Said even today he doesn’t know why anyone would do anything without alcohol.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

That sounds excessive. I believe someone here was lying when they said they knew him, and claimed he didn't drink excessively.

“Thou shalt not bear false witness” forbids: “1. Speaking falsely in any matter, lying, equivocating, and any way devising and designing to deceive our neighbor. 2. Speaking unjustly against our neighbor, to the prejudice of his reputation; and (which involves the guilty of both).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUpU8lv3fXc

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Dammit, I had every intention on DVR’ing that and I got sidetracked last night. I love a train wreck in slow motion…
Booze, Whores, private jets, busted marriages, glitz, glam…Dammit…

I met Flair and Blackjack Mulligan at a C store in the late 70’s.
I was buying beer and they came in to get a case each for the drive from Columbia to Charlotte. I had just watched them beat the crap out of each other at the Township auditorium and they were riding together in a conversion van(shagging wagon style).
I bet lots of booze was drank and girls were banged in that van.

https://www.facebook.com/events/522133951453268/

The Nature Boy, Ric Flair: Meet and Greet
Public · Hosted by Charleston Sports Pub and Charleston Sports Pub (Charleston, SC)
Thursday, December 7 at 6 PM - 9 PM

see you guys there?

ima ask him if any of these stories are true.

I watched the rerun of the Nate’ch last night. I think he drank a hell of lot more than 10 beers and 5 vodkas a day. I think that is about when he started getting a buzz…

Diamonds are forever, and so is the Nate’ch…

quote:
Originally posted by Area 51

I watched the rerun of the Nate’ch last night. I think he drank a hell of lot more than 10 beers and 5 vodkas a day. I think that is about when he started getting a buzz…

That was just what he drank on a normal day, not when partying. He was talking about his schedule from when he woke up, went to the gym, to work etc. Basically a typical work day, 10 beers and 5 vodkas. He said he would drink 16-24 just while on the boat fishing/cruising, etc.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Just watched this. Do yourself a favor and find it.

quote:
Originally posted by Area 51

Dammit, I had every intention on DVR’ing that and I got sidetracked last night. I love a train wreck in slow motion…
Booze, Whores, private jets, busted marriages, glitz, glam…Dammit…

Sounds like a slow Peepod weekend.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017