Nauti Girl/Chirsty II in Quepos C.R.

Just returned from C.R.yesterday had a wonderful trip with great friends!Last sunday was first day on water,beautiful blue water and 81 degrees,with flat ocean.Five big pacific sails by noon,3 pm,man in black suit appears,Marco pitches a 24 inch,cero mackerel to him.Hooked up!Three hours later 600 plus black marlin released.Fell out of chair with arms and legs jerkin.NO MAS POR FAVOR !!!
Day two began with double sail hook up,I ran to head when lines went off,both sails released.Later Angie(Nauti Girl)hooks up 200 lb Stripy 45 mins released,that girl can catch fish!Hour later,Beer man goes to work(72 yrs old)big pitch bait again!After 40 min in chair,hands rod to Nauti Girl.Hour later 350+ blue.Did i say that girl CAN FISH ! Iam still hiding with my Imperials.Right before lines out four sails appear,hook up two again,(**()! got to get off bench,pick smallest sail luckily.Jose does a drive by on mind,5 mins on rod,thank God!Justin fight his for a little longer.Two more Pacific Sails released.
Day three was a booze cruise,1 sail and 3 small YFT,have not seen one in four years.Marco uses Fresca to cook the sushi,sliced paper thin,out of this world!Thanks to Frenzy Sportfishing,it was a trip we will always remember!! (owner/office in Columbia,S.C.)

Great report. I am sure after getting back to the weather here you are already planning the next trip.

BlueWater Machine
28 Grady White
T 250 Yamaha

24 Ranger Bay
250 Yamaha

17 Maverick
40 Yamaha

nice report any pictures to post

it was not Frenzy II you were fishing on? I know Marco and as of a couple weeks ago he was working on the frenzy charter boats

We fished the new Frenzy 43 with Capt Jose,Marco and Mako.Waiting on Angie for pictures,she took 1300+

quote:
Originally posted by Uncle KC

Great report. I am sure after getting back to the weather here you are already planning the next trip.

BlueWater Machine
28 Grady White
T 250 Yamaha

24 Ranger Bay
250 Yamaha

17 Maverick
40 Yamaha

Uncle KC,you are dead on! Lucaya

That place is awesome.

www.gamedaycharters.net

My crew and I were there this time last year fished frenzy 35’ with Raffy and Beetle had a ball caught alot of sails missed out on YFT . Did you get to take some to Marsha at Grand Ecapie great cooking we could not make it this year because of the econmy but we will be back next year say hello to Willy-Willy

We went by El Gran Escape,but didnt eat there.Had YFT cooked on charcoal at Casa Verde,absolutely fabulous!and great accommodations
http://centralamerica.com/cr/hotel/cosverde.htm