NC cobia rules ya won't believe

As I read it in salt water central…
Can’t tell it like it’s written;but something like this ,:wink::wink:

Commercial 4 per boat daily 37"fork 7 days a week. understand it must be licensed as commercial FV , (can’t be paying buddies)[:0]

Rec fishermen 1 daily 2 per boat, 37"fork Monday Wed and Sat 3 days week.[:0][:0]

Shore based ,pier/surf 1 per day , 7 days wk ,Starts Monday:clown_face::clown_face:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

The commercial folks in NC must pay one hell of a price to keep the politician’s in their pocket. I don’t think they have ever made red’s, trout, flounder, and stripers game fish in NC. I also think gill net’s are legal.
Just ask any recreational fisherman about the lack of fish on the outer banks.

You can’t make this stuff up, I also read N.C. decided not to enforce the federal rules on Cobia.

2005 Sea Hunt 212 Triton
“Head East”

I blame Edisto Fisher

May all your favorite bands stay together…

Well…not exactly.

What you are listing as “commercial” is actually the regulation for “for hire” vessels. And to offer more accurate information, charter boats can keep 4 per boat unless there are less than 4 people on board…in which case they can only keep 1 per person…2 people=2 fish, etc. If there are 6 people on board, they can still only keep 4.

The actual commercial vessel limit is 2 fish per boat.

If some entity called Salt Water Central, whoever the hell that is (never heard of them), reported what you posted above then they are complete idiots who evidently can’t even read or comprehend.

I suggest anyone who wants accurate information to go read the proclamation for themselves.

Cape; don’t take it personally but;;;
Read my post again; I didn’t even try to be specific , it says( goes something like this); Also if you don’t know who SaltWaterCentral.com is I would not be referring to site as a bunch of idiots, a very large part of these idiots are fishing all around you in NC & SC and contribute heavily to this CF site and to SWC site also. If I’m not mistaken SWC was/is sister site to FPT (Frying Pan Tower)in NC. If I’m wrong in any of this info I’m sure someone that is more knowledgeable than I will respond and i’ll stand corrected…:smiley::smiley::smiley:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

They need to outlaw those nets in NCM…That said they have a much more diverse ecosystem and more fish…

Virginia won’t adopt the regs either.