Nearshore Reef BSB Party - Youngen Style

Took the oldest youngen (BSB Assassin) to the nearshore on Sunday in high hopes of having a great day on the water. Several boats stacked up out there so we wiggled our way until we located some structure. And then the lesson began. As people seemed to catch a fish at random which was good to see, my youngen was on an every cast streak for catching fish!!! Four boats that was carrying grown men had their buzzard eyes on us trying to figure out was this youngen was doing right and that maybe they could figure it out. Well I will let the secret out: #1 wear clothes that are pajamas #2 wear your professional fishing hat #3 bring some sort of Clemson attire with you!!!
60 plus BSB and 1 slot red came up to greet this youngen of mine. She said her fingers were starting to get fatigued so we left some for the other boaters. Sorry no pics due to phone being left at the house charging.

Sounds like a fun trip with the youngen! Well done!

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

Love it!

1966 13’ Boston Whaler “Flatty”
2018 Sportsman Masters 207
www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

Pullem till your arm falls off.

Thats a good day!

So awesome! Happy for her.
Out of 60ish BSB out there, how many were keeper size?

thats the way to teach them

Wicked fishing
232 OPEN SPORTSMAN
250 YAMAHA 4 stroke

Got to love it!

At least 10 we’re legal another 15 or so we’re right on the button the rest were short

“If you can’t fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!”

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!

Hey STB, thinking of hitting the Nearshore myself w some younger anglers … were you dropping cut squid on em or what? Any Intel appreciated!

Muddies was her buddies!!!

“If you can’t fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!”

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!

Lol! Check! Thanks bud!

Hey STB … PM sent if you have a moment.