Need help for my wedding!!

Hey guys, super short notice… but we’ve decided on a date (tough with very difficult schedules)…gonna be 6/20/15 in Tennessee (near Knoxville). Anyone on here have any recommendations for a photographer out that way? I know it’s beyond short notice but if anyone had any ideas, I’d rather look into it that just look on Google…thanks in advance guys!!
Cadill

'a stranger is just a friend i havent met yet’jt

Cadill,
Bob Sander’s wife Fran is an awesome photog. They now live in Memphis. Might want to give her a try. She did pics of our family that are amazing. If interested, PM me and I will give you her info.

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

This gal looks awesome.

http://brittanyconner.squarespace.com/

Next time you come in, come heavy, or not at all…

quote:
Originally posted by Optiker

Cadill,
Bob Sander’s wife Fran is an awesome photog. They now live in Memphis. Might want to give her a try. She did pics of our family that are amazing. If interested, PM me and I will give you her info.

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

It is a hike b/w Memphis and Knoxville but this is the way to go if you can work it out.

Next time you come in, come heavy, or not at all…

CONGRATS TP.

yall are staying here, yes?

Don’t tell him where you are staying, he’ll show up.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I don’t know of any photographers in the area, I just want to give a little wedding day/photography advice: Tell the photographer to take pictures of you and your wife having fun…you’ll give the photographer a few traditions photos, but mostly you want pictures of the fun.

When The Warden and I got married, the MIL picked out one of the most sought after photographers in Greenville…I don’t know his name. On the day of the wedding, he had me and my wife pose for all of our pictures. We got the group photos with all the bride maides and groomsmen. We got all the photos of the family. The pictures leaving the church…staged. The pictures of us getting into the car…staged. The pictures of us at the reception…staged. Cutting the cake…staged.

All of our time at the reception was spent being set up and staged for pictures. My wife and I didn’t get to eat any food, have but one glass of champagne, we had a piece of cake ---- we basically missed our wedding and reception because we were too busy posing for pictures. The result is that we have a wedding album full of boring photos and I’ve looked at the album only 1-2 times.

Have fun at the wedding and reception and tell the photographer to take pictures of ya’ll having fun.

People that have followed my advise were glad they did and had a marvelous wedding and got pictures to remember. Good luck and best wishes.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC