Need help removing Suzuki Engine Holder

I’m hoping that Chris V will have some advice or anyone that has removed one. I am removing the engine holder on my 2002 DF 140. The block has been removed and is in the process of getting rebuilt. I have a shop manual and have removed all of the bolts that are shown in the manual. I have not dropped the lower unit since there does not seem to be a connection between the two, both seem to bolt to the mid section. After checking several times I did not see any bolts left to remove. I used a wooden block and hammer and tapped around the holder hoping to loosen it. I’ve noticed a slight gap appearing between the holder and mid section but it hasn’t separated. My question is do I have to remove the lower unit? Or any other advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

WE ALWAYS REMOVE THE LOWER UNIT BEFORE REMOVING AND OR RE-INSTALLING THE POWERHEAD
YOU DONT WANT THE DRIVE SHAFT STICKING UP WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO LINE UP THE POWERHEAD

HAVING SAID THAT, I DONT RECALL THE LOWER UNIT PREVENTING REMOVING THE HOLDER.
ITS BEEN A YEAR OR SO SINCE WE HAVE DONE ONE, SO I CANT BE SURE

www.teamcharlestonmarine.com
www.joinrfa.org
IF I RESPOND IN ALL CAPS, ITS NOT ON PURPOSE, AND I AM NOT YELLING

Thanks Chris, it turned out to be some corrosion that was causing the problem. I just had to use a little more effort and was afraid that something like a bolt I couldn’t see was causing the problem. I didn’t want to break anything, that’s how I learned to ask first after breaking something