Need metal rails fabricated

So I got a notification from our homeowners insurance carrier that all of a sudden they have decided we need to install two handrails on the side of our house (note: house is 100 years old and no reports of anyone ever suffering from lack of these handrails). They are requiring them to be installed by the end of the month or they are threatening to drop coverage. Any recommendations for who might be able to get these made ASAP for me? Deciding between cast iron or aluminum with cost likely to be the determining factor. One rail is about three feet long and the other is 6-8 feet depending on which design would be easier to fabricate. Thanks for any help.

Where are you located? If in Columbia, Happy Bob could probably help with aluminum. If you go with iron, Owens Welding on Millwood does good work.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I might be able to help. Can you email me a couple of drawings with measurements? Pictures are always good too.
bobvg@sc.rr.com

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

There is a place on Cross County Rd.,Feild’s Ornamental I think.

Double D.

I also recommend fields ornamental iron work cross county Road, go in and ask for Dickie tell him I sent you

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Dickie Fields, Fields ornamental will definately help. Good guy.

Look up Westbury Rail kits. Used them on my deck, they look good, are easy to install an don’t cost a fortune if you can’t afford the custom route.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

How high is it above the ground? Just curious.

My question is where on the side of the house do you have to place these rails? On outside staircases? Go to Lowes or Home Depot and buy some! If cost is a factor, this is cost effective!
http://www.homedepot.com/s/outside%20stair%20rails?NCNI-5

http://www.homedepot.com/s/outdoor+stair+railing?NCNI-5

Able iron Works in west ashley

hey key west message me i will beat any price they give you

I’ve called fields and able and both seem to be unsure when they can send someone out to get started… Reel southern I sent you a pm.

KeyWest15

Hey key west I sent you a pm