New Glock Build

Figured I’d share my latest creation…a custom Glock 34.

Started life as a factory Gen4 Glock 34 (long slide 9mm), but before it ever had a round through it other than the factory, it got the Island Armory treatment.

Gen4 Glock 34
Custom stippling by one of the best, Calvin at Weapon Worx in Arizona
Custom KG Gunkote slide coating in Kryptek Typhon camo
Pyramid trigger system
Extended slide stop
Extended stainless slide release lever
Stainless pin kit
Competition magwell
Aluminum extended magazine release
TruGlo TFO tritium/fiber optic sights
Polished factory Glock barrel
Polished internals

This thing runs like a TOP! By far one of the softest shooting 9mm’s I’ve ever handled.

[/URL]

If you’ve got a custom gun in mind, shoot me a message. This is the kind of stuff I love to do.

Looks nice (thought he slide camo pattern isn’t my taste, but variety is the spice of life).

Years ago, I shot a Glock 17L (extended barrel & slide), which was the Gen 1 version of the Glock 34 I guess. It didn’t have the open top near the muzzle like this one.

“You have the right to the pursuit of happiness. You do not have a guarantee that you shall have it.”

quote:
Originally posted by Native_Son

Looks nice (thought he slide camo pattern isn’t my taste, but variety is the spice of life).

Years ago, I shot a Glock 17L (extended barrel & slide), which was the Gen 1 version of the Glock 34 I guess. It didn’t have the open top near the muzzle like this one.

“You have the right to the pursuit of happiness. You do not have a guarantee that you shall have it.”

This camo was chosen to match my AR10 build. What prompted me to choose the Typhon over other camos - I don’t even remember.

OLD PHOTO:

[/URL]

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat