New Offshore VHF w/ TowBoat US

I’m proud to announce that our new High Site VHF is now up and running!! This is a multi-antenna system that has been used to communicate with Sporty’s over 60 miles off! I am told that it will go farther. We are still tunning it and working on dialing it in but it is an amazing system. Just thought that all you Charleston offshore guys would be interested to know who has the strongest VHF in the towing service industry…TowBoat US!!

Cpt Steve Little
TowBoat US Charleston
Psalm 107:23-32

Can I order a pizza thru you all when I’m on the way in?

Luke 8:22-25

Nice Report.

Phin - call me about the thing.

Pillage and plunder with a 9wt and a fist full of clousers.

For you, we could probably work something out:smiley:

Cpt Steve Little
TowBoat US Charleston

Sorry jerms. I’m proud to “Report” that…(see first post):smiley:

Cpt Steve Little
TowBoat US Charleston

quote:
Originally posted by jerms

Nice Report.

Phin - call me about the thing.

Will do later this afternoon when I’m able to speak.

Luke 8:22-25

Can you relay calls to Sea Tow?

Dark Star

We have and we will. As I would hope they would do the same. We are here to assist members and nonmembers alike. Members receive priority service in addition to their membership benefits.

Cpt Steve Little
TowBoat US Charleston

Excellent post Capt Steve. That’s really good piece of mind to have.

Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by duckcommander I know my quads would never fit in those pants without a whole lot of lubrication.

Especially the good working relationship part.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

Steve is good people…

Polly Wanna…

Steve,
Where is your tower located? I heard ya’ll on the radio the other week talking about putting an amp on your VHF Radios.

Jeff Kubu
High Maintenance Sport Fishing

Our system is located on the roof of the Sgt Jasper bldg downtown.

Cpt Steve Little
TowBoat US Charleston

thanks you guys ROCK! I appreciate you investing in making boating safer for all of us.

262 Scout Abaco

Can’t figure out where to post, but run a radio system? Sign me up!

Cory, not sure I understand your post?

Cpt Steve Little
TowBoat US Charleston

steve, don’t sweat cory he was the pioneer of the “nice report” comment when you post in the wrong forum. he’s an ass.

Women are like dog turds, the older they get the easier they are to pick up

Cory is just an armchair QB, who rags on others, and bums a ride ever now and then.

Towboat spends advertising money with the site, which is more than you can say.

Steve I met ya at the seminar a few weeks a go, im calling you next week. My policy is about to expire with the other guys.

My buddy as well is signing up up with ya. Thanks

Your professionalism and attitude is what made me change, do I get one of those nice bags as well that you gave away.:smiley:

I understand Cory but I thought I had answered that after jerms post. I am “reporting” that we have made offshore comms easier:wink:. I thank all you for your kind words and support. Cane give me a call when your ready and I’ll make sure you get a bag.

Cpt Steve Little
TowBoat US Charleston

quote:
Originally posted by CPT STEVE

We have and we will. As I would hope they would do the same. We are here to assist members and nonmembers alike. Members receive priority service in addition to their membership benefits.

Cpt Steve Little
TowBoat US Charleston

I don’t care if he may have not followed proper posting protocol…this comment shows the captain is a class act.

“Never argue with an idiot…he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.”