New Orleans recommendations

quote:
Originally posted by Optiker

Never went myself, i’m sure its good, referring to the lines and tourists mainly.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

10-4 we sat at the oyster counter when it was raining, in the offseason, on a waning moon, falling tide, dropping pressure, NE winds…must have been the conditions…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:
Originally posted by Optiker

Never went myself, i’m sure its good, referring to the lines and tourists mainly.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

10-4 we sat at the oyster counter when it was raining, in the offseason, on a waning moon, falling tide, dropping pressure, NE winds…must have been the conditions…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

That explains everything

Hilton Head - unofficial shark bite capital of the world.

Was back in late 80’s last time I was there. Ask the local street cops where the best food is. They put us on a couple B’fast and dinner spots you would not have otherwise gone in But, they were spot on with the grub!!! Know that. Was a place called Ol Nawlins Resturant - was killer. K-Pauls Kitchen is still there I think but get there early and not open on weekends. The Irish Pub on the corner was a good time too.

J Ford

If Bonzo, was better at predicting the weather, he would have gone on a nice week! Just saying[:0]

We ended up going to Killer Poboys for lunch and Deanie’s for dinner. There is a lot of construction on Bourbon Street right now but it was still a nifty place to stroll around. Heading out to Santiago Chile tonight for the next 5-6 weeks

Rap any word from your boys in the USVI?

quote:
Originally posted by hungryneck

Rap any word from your boys in the USVI?

The boats I was working on both sank but will be replaced with some fresh ones. The boats of company I was moving to all survived without any damage. It’s going to be a long road to recovery. We are heading to Florida Sea Base in the Keys for the Winter and Spring to fish and help the Boy Scouts rebuild from their Irma damage.

Hey Rap, Did you still think about the craft beer thing? If you do make some sign me up for the first batch.

I’ll bet you could have a lot in common with Cracker Larry on your fishing ventures! Best of luck to you in life! Sounds like you are living the dream!