New Photo TV show

“From The Edge” with Peter Lik starts tonight at 8pm ET on the weather channel. Thought some of ya’ll in this forum might like to check it out.

If you’re not effecting the world around you in a positive manner…you’re taking up too much space.

Did you watch it? Curious how it was.

not informative at all but neat to see where he goes. Guys got a great name too! NOT! LMAO!

I HAVE SPENT MOST OF MY LIFE FISHING AND WASTED THE REST OF IT!

Since one of my duties is to interface with the commercial TV and motion-picture folks who come to Charleston, I can tell you that Peter frantically came into my office last July when he was turned away from the Angel Oak. His light was good but it was fading fast. I told him “just go right back and I’ll work it out before you get there.” He did, I did, and it worked. He and his crew even hung around the office just long enough to try to hit up on some of our beautiful young ladies. Nice taste Peter. In person he really is a cross between Crocodile Dundee and the late Steve Irwin. He is exactly as he appears on the screen. He recently had a single photo by the way sell for over $1,000,000.00.