New spreader Light on the Pathfinder

Installed tonight with the thought of shrimping in mind. Tested tonight and pretty pleased with how bright it is. I’m going to waterproof the cabling and run it to the accessory switch… eventually. Right now it’s just running off 12vdc cig lighter.

You can never have too much light. About $65 for the whole setup. They say the housing is waterproof.

Looks good. I’ll be shrimping again this year for the first time in over 7 yrs and already been looking at lights. 12V lights have come a long way since the old simple 12V bulb screwed into a clamp on work light.

1 Like

Does it come with a in-line fuse?

That looks great Ricky!

Nice Ricky, but Wire nuts? I’ve got some heat shrink butt connectors I’ll give ya! Along with the garlic I’ve never gotten to you. Any figs left?

Didn’t notice that, maybe temporary to test it out. Marine connectors are the way to go on a boat for sure. Then heat shrink.

I was just busting his chops… :slightly_smiling_face: One thing I screwed up on my light bar… I did not take into effect the bow rise when traveling. I’m shining for coons in the trees with mine right now.

Here is the sign Ricky needs for his dock. I saw this on Battery creek, pretty good!

1 Like

I don’t think he gets much passing traffic at his dock. The man has got it made.

Did you shoot any coons with that ruger Fred?

Dang good Eye Sman! MarkIII hunter. I carry it on the boat due to it being stainless.

I haven’t shot a coon in a long time. Had a pet coon and it kind of put me off killing them. It’s taken out a few possums, a bunch of armadillos, some snakes, a bunch of branches too far to reach from the deer stand, been stolen and returned, took out a doe at 20 yards with a head shot, several rabbits, several alligators after being bowed and brought to the boat, and one BIG shark before putting it in the boat. Nice pistol. I liked the sights on the Mark II better and the fact that it was 15 rounds instead of 10. I did put on crimson grips with a laser.

I’m currently looking for a stainless Mossberg 590 or Remington marine 870.

sweet. i’ll be shrimping again this year too. you guys deep hole also or just bait? I do both but i feel when the shrimp are running on the bait it’s so much fun. plus i love the sunset while the bait sits and i’m sipping a ice cold adult beverage.

Yes, when I waterproof the cable and run it to the accessory switch, I’ll put in behind the panel to keep it dry.

I’m “testing” Fred, “testing!”